Windows 10: Outlook on your mobile browser is being upgraded

Discus and support Outlook on your mobile browser is being upgraded in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Not long ago we released an opt-in toggle for users to be able to try the new experience of Outlook in a mobile browser, while we are working to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Outlook on your mobile browser is being upgraded

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1125816

:)

Brink, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Wile E Win User

Mobile Browser Access to TPU

iPhone works here.

I also suggested a mobile version of the site a while back, btw. It's in the Suggestions forum.

Wile E, Jan 24, 2020
  3. KBJ2 Win User
    Outlook mobile customization

Hello,

• Is it possible to customize tab colors in outlook mobile appointments in week view?
    • When I use a 'show appointments without categories' filter in outlook mobile, every time I switch back from another application, outlook mobile reverts back to showing calendar without filters applied. Is there a way to change the default view
      to a filtered view showing no appointments without categories?
    Thank you.

4. Outlook on your mobile browser is being upgraded

Windows 10 and Outlook

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience as you are unable to access Outlook after installing Windows 10.

Kindly let us know with the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• How have you installed Windows 10 (Upgraded/ Clean installation)?
    • Are you referring to Outlook Mail Client or Outlook.com website?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error notification?

Step 1: If you are referring to Outlook App, I suggest you to run Windows Store App troubleshooter and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
        • Click on View All on left side and select
          Windows Store Apps
        • Select "Advance" and click on "Run as Administrator".
        • Click "Next" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: If you are referring to Outlook.com account, I suggest you to access in different web browser and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply back to us with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Outlook on your mobile browser is being upgraded

1. Outlook on your mobile browser is being upgraded - Similar Threads - Outlook mobile browser

2. "your browser is being managed"/ Altostratus extension virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your browser is being managed"/ Altostratus extension virus: my personal laptop has being inflicted with an extension virus that i can't get rid of and it says that my browser is being managed by your organisation:https://1drv.ms/i/s!Aiae3ST7C7XdeGhRdlqn_RE7TU0?e=DsUUaMAlso my policies have these two extensions that i can't get rid of...
  3. "your browser is being managed"/ Altostratus extension virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "your browser is being managed"/ Altostratus extension virus: my personal laptop has being inflicted with an extension virus that i can't get rid of and it says that my browser is being managed by your organisation:https://1drv.ms/i/s!Aiae3ST7C7XdeGhRdlqn_RE7TU0?e=DsUUaMAlso my policies have these two extensions that i can't get rid of...
  4. OneDrive will not work - "Upgrade your browser" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive will not work - "Upgrade your browser" message: I'm trying to get OneDrive working on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit machine, and whenever I try to login to my personal account I just get this message:...
  5. OneDrive will not work - "Upgrade your browser" message

OneDrive will not work - "Upgrade your browser" message: I'm trying to get OneDrive working on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit machine, and whenever I try to login to my personal account I just get this message:...
  6. Outlook links to browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook links to browser: After the last update, I can no longer open outlook hyper links to a browser used to be edge.Cannot seem to find a solution in control panel.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-links-to-browser/eda35a1b-e12a-4232-a907-900b2fbbe3d3
  7. Outlook links to browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook links to browser: After the last update, I can no longer open outlook hyper links to a browser used to be edge.Cannot seem to find a solution in control panel.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-links-to-browser/eda35a1b-e12a-4232-a907-900b2fbbe3d3
  8. Outlook links to browser

9. #MSIGnite 2020: What is new in Outlook in a mobile browser

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIGnite 2020: What is new in Outlook in a mobile browser: Outlook is committed to providing you the best experience wherever you access it. We are happy to share with you the NEW Outlook experience on mobile browsers. To use Outlook on a mobile browser, just launch the browser of your choice on your smartphone and type the URL...
  10. Stay connected to your VIPs with Outlook mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Stay connected to your VIPs with Outlook mobile: Our time, attention, and people in our lives are precious. We need to stay connected, organized and do so in a way that keeps us focused on what matters while keeping sensitive information secure. We are pleased to announce the capability to customize your Outlook mobile...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. opt-in to the new experience for outlook on a mobile browser