Windows 10: outlook open with internet explorer

Discus and support outlook open with internet explorer in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I want to open a link in outlook 2010 to open a website, I have to choose the app to open. I choose IE and also put a X by "Always use this app"... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Joris56, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Joris56 Win User

outlook open with internet explorer

When I want to open a link in outlook 2010 to open a website,
    I have to choose the app to open. I choose IE and also put a X by "Always use this app" .
    But next time I receive the same ... (when I choose edge, there is no problem but I want to use IE
    Internet explorer is also set as standardbrowser in settings !

:)

Joris56, Mar 3, 2017

2. how do i open outlook? i do not seem toknow my passwords or codes or anything else i am in a loop

I have internet explorer with windows 10 but can't open outlook.

Bearzilla(2), Mar 3, 2017
  3. Cannot attach files using Outlook Web App after upgrade to Windows 10

Updated to Windows 10 this morning, when I open Outlook Web App via EDGE I am unable to attach any files to outgoing e-mail. If I open Outlook Web App using Internet Explorer I can attach files. I need to know how to fix this, the whole intent of upgrading
    was to get rid of Internet Explorer.

RandyWeiss5921, Mar 3, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, I guess your question is 'How do I make sure hypertext links always open IE?'

Have a look at the bottom two settings here: in my case, Firefox. You want these to be IE.

outlook open with internet explorer [​IMG]

dalchina, Mar 3, 2017
Thema:

1. outlook open with internet explorer - Similar Threads - outlook open internet

2. Internet explorer will not open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer will not open: I have suddenly found that IE will not open. When you click on it to open you get the working circle for a few seconds and then nothing. I have tried using a different user account on the same PC, I have run SFC /scannow which reports no errors, I have also checked in...
  3. Unable to open web pages from within MS Outlook, Internet Explorer opens the download...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open web pages from within MS Outlook, Internet Explorer opens the download...: Dear All, I have new new laptop with Windows `10 Enterprise and use Internet Explorer 11 as my default browser. I am often emailed web pages as attachments to emails. I used to be able to open these web pages in Internet Explorer fine before I got this new laptop (previous...
  4. I can't open Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    I can't open Internet Explorer: No matter what I do, including clicking on the IE shortcut, I get taken to MSN. 114981
  5. Internet Explorer 11 Will Not Open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Will Not Open: IE 11 will not open. I’m on Windows 10 and have been trouble free since upgrading from Windows 7 some months ago. I had been using IE 11 without any problems and then had about an hour and a half break. I returned to the PC to find that the programme (IE11)would not open...
  6. Internet Explorer 11 not opening

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 not opening: Internet explorer 11 will not open, did an upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home edition. I have run a repair install & dism /restorehealth , unchecked ie 11 in programs & features rebooted and still nothing need help. 23760
  7. Can't lauch Outlook 2010 from Internet explorer!

in Browsers and Email
    Can't lauch Outlook 2010 from Internet explorer!: Can't lauch Outlook 2010 from Internet explorer! on Windows 10 Home. Gives me this error message. [img] I also can't install my printer. Keep getting error message saying printer driver is in use. It asks me to stop the driver so I do and then I get error message saying I...
  8. Open with Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Open with Internet Explorer: I have 1 desktop and 2 All In Ones which I am trying to configure to W10. I just changed the desktop to IE using the switch under the three dots where it says open with IE. I tried to do the same with this AIO and that switch doesn't work. I attempted to reset the default...
  9. Internet Explorer only opens as Administrator

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer only opens as Administrator: Hey, so I had this issue with multiple users across my enterprise. I've tried many fixes online but none of them seemed to work. It always led me back to having to open Internet Explorer as administrator... I've found a fix. This is Windows 10 64-bit. The reason you...
  10. Internet Explorer opening when not wanted

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer opening when not wanted: HI I'm having problems with internet explorer opening when I wake my computer from sleep. It opens with some Bing items usually on travel and things like that. I don't use IE I use chrome and it opening when it's not wanted it driving me crazy. Can somebody tell me how to...