Windows 10: Outlook opens and then immediately closes

Discus and support Outlook opens and then immediately closes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A computer friend has helped me some. We've disabled a McAfee Addon, but still doing the same thing. How do I repair this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KellyDuggan, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Outlook opens and then immediately closes

A computer friend has helped me some. We've disabled a McAfee Addon, but still doing the same thing. How do I repair this?

:)

KellyDuggan, Jul 15, 2020

2. Outlook Mail and Calendar opens and closes immediately

Hello.

I have this problem using Windows Mobile 10.

When I start outlook mail, it opens and closes immediately.

The same happens with Outlook Calendar.

Thanks!

EduNegrete, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Jim in Kansas, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Outlook opens and then immediately closes

Outlook opens then immediately closes when roaming.

We have a Windows 2012 R2 domain, Exchange 2013, Windows 10 PC's with Office 2013. Outlook works fine on the PC where the user is first set up. But if the user roams, and logs on to another PC, Outlook opens for a few seconds, then displays a message saying
    it has to close. This started happening with Windows 10. It worked fine with Windows 7. Any suggestions?

Jim in Kansas, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Outlook opens and then immediately closes

1. Outlook opens and then immediately closes - Similar Threads - Outlook opens immediately

2. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  3. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  4. Chrome opens but immediately closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome opens but immediately closes: chrome opens but it immediately closes sometimes it will stay open for 5 mins or all day without closing but it will happen constantly the next day until I reset my computersometimes that doesn't even work or clear all my cache which again sometimes doesn't work it's just...
  5. Chrome opens but immediately closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome opens but immediately closes: chrome opens but it immediately closes sometimes it will stay open for 5 mins or all day without closing but it will happen constantly the next day until I reset my computersometimes that doesn't even work or clear all my cache which again sometimes doesn't work it's just...
  6. Chrome opens but immediately closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Chrome opens but immediately closes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome opens but immediately closes: when I updated windows on 14/06/2021 chrome opens but it immediately closes I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and also restarted my laptop but it always does the same thing....
  8. Program Opening and Closing Immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program Opening and Closing Immediately: Over the last week, I have the above window open and close immediately every ten minutes on the dot, usually before I can see what the window says. Only reason I was able to get the above screen shot was that I just happened to turned my PC on at one of the 10 minute...
  9. program opens and closes immediately

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program opens and closes immediately: Before the latest update to Win10, my program Jigsaw Mania was working fine. Now it opens but closes within a few seconds and is unusable now. Is there a way to fix this? I reinstalled the Jigsaw Mania program but had the same result. joe...
  10. Apps opening, then immediately closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps opening, then immediately closing: Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 19041.84. Many Windows Apps , when I try to open them, open a window like they are starting correctly, then immediately close. I have tried resetting the apps, uninstalling, and reinstalling them, Windows App Store troubleshooting, DISM restore...