Windows 10: Outlook password

Discus and support Outlook password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi I created my childs email but forgot the password. The password recovery does not work because it asks for email addresses and subjects but he has... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Vicentegorz, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Outlook password

Hi

I created my childs email but forgot the password. The password recovery does not work because it asks for email addresses and subjects but he has not sent any emails. How can I recover my childs password without that information. There should be an option to reset the password sending the parent an email to which the childs email is linked to.

I need to recover his email because of the microsoft family feature.

Thank you.

:)

Vicentegorz, Sep 30, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Jayzilla, Sep 30, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook password

How to set up password to start Outlook 2010?

Well in that case you can use Protect EXE to password protect the Outlook EXE itself. So you have to enter a password every time you start Outlook.

newtekie1, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Outlook password

1. Outlook password - Similar Threads - Outlook password

2. Outlook not saving passwords after windows 10 Update 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook not saving passwords after windows 10 Update 2004: Why is it with EVERY update Microsoft can't seem to get it right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-not-saving-passwords-after-windows-10/458af9fe-82d5-4fb4-ab32-bb5bcff3c1a1
  3. I accidently erased my outlook email password and cannot sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I accidently erased my outlook email password and cannot sign in: Icannot sin in to access my outlook email account reset password does not help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-erased-my-outlook-email-password-and/228ab4da-c7f9-4980-b9ad-66d11ca8f9e0
  4. Lost password on brand new Outlook account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost password on brand new Outlook account: I set up a new Outlook account a few days ago and apparently wrote down the wrong password that I set it up with. When I try to reset the password, it's asking me for things I can't provide since the account has yet to be used. Other passwords I've used on this account none...
  5. How Do I Sync. Outlook Mail And Windows Account Password's

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How Do I Sync. Outlook Mail And Windows Account Password's: Hi, I have Outlook Mail and Microsoft windows password's different How do I change them to the same number Moved from: Outlook.com My Account and information Other...
  6. Since Windows 10 update Outlook and Onedrive keep asking for passwords

Since Windows 10 update Outlook and Onedrive keep asking for passwords: My laptop did a window 10 update i believe its the latest feature update about 2 weeks ago. This update causes when I open Outlook it asked for all my email passwords, a continuous loop, it also prompts me for my Onedrive password and removed all my saved passwords for...
  7. Outlook 2019 forgets passwords immediately after Windows 10 update to version 2004.

Outlook 2019 forgets passwords immediately after Windows 10 update to version 2004.: Hello, I was prompted to update my well working Windows 10 System to version 2004 in August 2020. Immediately after the update I started having continuous problems: - I am asked to fix my Microsoft accounts every couple of days; When I enter the password to the Microsoft...
  8. Windows 10 August update - wiping out cookies and Outlook passwords

Windows 10 August update - wiping out cookies and Outlook passwords: In August, Windows 10 did an update. Since then, my cookies are not being saved in Chrome. This includes for my Microsoft and LinkedIn accounts. For Outlook, it remembers the account passwords for a little while but then I have to enter them again....
  9. Windows 10 August update - wiping out cookies and Outlook passwords

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 August update - wiping out cookies and Outlook passwords: In August, Windows 10 did an update. Since then, my cookies are not being saved in Chrome. This includes for my Microsoft and LinkedIn accounts. For Outlook, it remembers the account passwords for a little while but then I have to enter them again....
  10. Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 version 15.0.5267.1000, works perfectly with Windows 10 Version 1909 18363.1016, but fails when upgraded to Windows 10 Version 2004 19041.450. - - Repair does not resolve the problem. Adding the password is a cosmetic solution, Outlook...