Windows 10: Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page

Discus and support Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Outlook with three email accounts prints the wrong email at the top of the page. Emails received on email A when printed shows email B at the top of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by scopio, Oct 11, 2018.

1. scopio Win User

Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page

Outlook with three email accounts prints the wrong email at the top of the page.
    Emails received on email A when printed shows email B at the top of the page and the body contents of email B why would this be? *Eek

:)

scopio, Oct 11, 2018

2. Problems printing from Outlook 2016

When I try to print email from Outlook 2016, something goes wrong. On the left portion of the screen, it shows the Print box, the printer, etc. It also states that it is going to print Memo style.

However, if you look at the preview of the document, it is "squished" into on small area on the left of the preview panel. Additionally, if you return to the left hand side of the screen, at the bottom is states it is printing "Page 1 of ??" pages. I've
    seen a 1 page document display as 1 of 12 pages. I had a 3 page email (relatively full pages on each page) listed as printing page 1 of 245.

Thinking this might be just a fluke, I tried printing one or two of the email(s). If I had let it complete, it would have spread the email out over the number of pages listed.

Running Windows 10, 8 GB RAM, i5 processor. Does the same for either wireless printer (different brands) I try to print to.

Need some suggestions. Thanks.

Dave Ritter, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Alicia J Win User
    How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page

Evga Step up program? Wrong address

*Roll Eyes Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page :rolleyes:hi i put my 8800GTS in for the Step up program and my address was wrong do i just email them or cancel it and start it again bacuase the postage price is to low

Live OR Die, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page

1. Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page - Similar Threads - Outlook printing wrong

2. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook: I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how...
  3. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook: I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how...
  4. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  5. When I print an email it is small in top corner of the page.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I print an email it is small in top corner of the page.: When an email is printed it is small in top corner of the page. Other documents print normal size and format. This seems to have happened after a recent Microsoft update. I can't find any setting to correct this....
  6. Wrong Email Address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong Email Address: M/Soft is telling me I need a fix to the system. When I try to accept it, M/Soft tells me they sent an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. There is no such email address or company that I know of. I need M/Soft to use the correct email address. Please help....
  7. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  8. outlook email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...
  9. Wrong email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong email address: I restored my computer programs and when setting starting windows I made a mistake with my email address which actually belongs to someone else. When starting my computer I apparently have the wrong pin number and password. While tryin trying to recover them they send the...
  10. Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook printing wrong email address at top of page: Outlook with three email accounts prints the wrong email at the top of the page. Emails received on email A when printed shows email B at the top of the page and the body contents of email B why would this be? *Eek 119678