Windows 10: Outlook problem

Discus and support Outlook problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I get into my outlook.live.com emails and the junk mail. I click the "select all" which it does. Then I click "not junk" which gives me 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cary Stallard, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Outlook problem

When I get into my outlook.live.com emails and the junk mail.

I click the "select all" which it does.

Then I click "not junk" which gives me 3 choices.

I click on "block".

Another window opens and tells me that such and such email and how ever many others will be block, but it does not work. The emails remain, still highlighted.

I have searched for answers but find them confusing as I am not a "puter buff".

I have deleted quite a lot of junk emails hoping the issue was a file size prob but to no avail.

Scared to uninstall and re install in case I lose all my stuff.

I would appreciate some help.

Cheers, Cary

:)

Cary Stallard, Sep 1, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Outlook problem

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Outlook problem

1. Outlook problem - Similar Threads - Outlook problem

2. gmail problems with outlook and edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gmail problems with outlook and edge: I can't change my gmail password in outlook using edge as my browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-problems-with-outlook-and-edge/6d6489f9-1065-4877-b5de-e62c1808f40f
  3. Outlook password problems after reinstallation of Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook password problems after reinstallation of Office: Following a serious computer breakdown, I have had to do a complete re-installation of Windows 10 and all my software, including Office 2016. Everything has been relatively simple so far, but I'm now having problems setting up Outlook again. I use it to manage my gmail...
  4. Microsoft Windows10 Outlook Print Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Windows10 Outlook Print Problems: To Whom It May Concern, Quick description, old Toshiba laptop computer with Windows7 basically crashed. Replaced with new HP desktop computer with see offered subject data, it's taken awhile to become accustom however slowly learning Windows10. Oh, also have old HP...
  5. Changing email address gives MSO Outlook problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Changing email address gives MSO Outlook problem: I am changing my normal email address from one I've had for many years from "mail.com" to a gmail address. I use MSO Outlook 2010 on my PC to handle my emails, both for my main email address and other, lesser used ones. Each address has a different Outlook .PST file. The main...
  6. Problems with Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Outlook: I've been having problems with the synchronization of folders process for incoming emails from my gmail account and have spent too many hours on-line with Microsoft technicians. Last time, after three hours, the technician informed me that there was a problem with the...
  7. Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook

Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook: I have my Outlook set to automatically download incoming messages every 2 minutes when the computer is awake. However, more often than not when I wake the computer up the synchronization process gets stuck . If I close Outlook and restart the computer everything works fine. I...
  8. Outlook Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Problems: In Outlook, my Trash and Junk folders have disappeared. My Deleted Items and Junk E-Mail folders are not current. I just switched from Office Pro 2016 to Office 365 but that had no impact....
  9. Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!

Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!: Outlook (with Office 365) no longer receives mail. Mail "sent" is stuck in Outbox. I have searched all repair suggestions, even allowed M/S technician "Michael" to search my computer for a solution.; "cleaned disk" &c...
  10. Problem with second account on Outlook 365

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with second account on Outlook 365: I have been using Outlook, with one account for a year now, with no problems. Now I have installed a second email account. The inbox works fine, but I don't have any "sent-trash-junk-drafts" files. Can someone help? 130811