Windows 10: Outlook problem

Discus and support Outlook problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I know I have posted before on a little problem with my email (am working with Hotmail right now) and try as I may I cannot set up other addresses that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ICIT2LOL, Nov 9, 2019.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Outlook problem

I know I have posted before on a little problem with my email (am working with Hotmail right now) and try as I may I cannot set up other addresses that Microsoft keep requesting that I give them permission to import the messages I have I Gmail.
    So I tried setting up a Yahoo mail account and added it to the list of folders on the left but it doesn't like Gmail show any Inbox or other options.
    Any ideas please I have been into Settings and tried getting it to work but nothing happens. I know there must be hundreds of Gmail messages and why the Yahoo account doesn't show up in there is a complete mystery too.
    Strange thing is though I still get Hotmail comig through it is not showing any Inbox address.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Nov 9, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Outlook problem

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Outlook problem

1. Outlook problem - Similar Threads - Outlook problem

2. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  3. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  4. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.: Hello there,I live in Spain; I have a surface laptop bought in the same country which I use to write email using Outlook. The problem is that whenever I choose to write in English, the software instantly decides to underline all my prose with annoying red squiggles. In an...
  6. Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.

Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.: Hello there,I live in Spain; I have a surface laptop bought in the same country which I use to write email using Outlook. The problem is that whenever I choose to write in English, the software instantly decides to underline all my prose with annoying red squiggles. In an...
  7. Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Outlook Download Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Download Problems: I have been using Microsoft Outlook for years. Lately, I have experienced download wait time ranging from seconds, to several hours. I want to continue using the older version of outlook as I do not like the new one but need help getting to be more responsive. Please advise....
  9. Outlook Download Problems

Outlook Download Problems: I have been using Microsoft Outlook for years. Lately, I have experienced download wait time ranging from seconds, to several hours. I want to continue using the older version of outlook as I do not like the new one but need help getting to be more responsive. Please advise....
  10. Outlook Download Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade