Windows 10: Outlook problems since WIndows 10 update october 8

Discus and support Outlook problems since WIndows 10 update october 8 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Outlook problems since WIndows 10 update october 8, 2018 I am using outlook for 4 e-mail accounts. Since the windows update of last friday I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ron vanB, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Ron vanB Win User

Outlook problems since WIndows 10 update october 8

Outlook problems since WIndows 10 update october 8, 2018

I am using outlook for 4 e-mail accounts. Since the windows update of last friday I am having troubles with 1 of the 4 accounts.

Icloud, a local pop account and a company email still works.

Sending e-mail with the 4th account works but i cannot receive mail. It concerns a register.com domain and e-mail account.

what to do?

:)

Ron vanB, Oct 8, 2018
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Outlook problems since WIndows 10 update october 8

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Outlook problems since WIndows 10 update october 8

1. Outlook problems since WIndows 10 update october 8 - Similar Threads - Outlook problems since

2. Problems caused since Windows 10 updates in later October and early November 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems caused since Windows 10 updates in later October and early November 2020: I have a complaint about Problems Cased by Windows updates of 10-30-20 and 11-2-20. The updates erased all my passwords for all websites and caused by Outlook to not receive emails. I've spent hours with Microsoft techs online trying to solve the email issue. Does anyone else...
  3. Windows 10 October update. So many problems since.

Windows 10 October update. So many problems since.: Since the October 2019 Windows 10 update I've had so many problems. How do I revert the PC back to prior to that update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-update-so-many-problems-since/26b2a071-b22e-494f-8ed3-2ead4d53825a
  4. No Windows Updates Since October

No Windows Updates Since October: I thought it was odd that i hadn't been able to update anything in ages. so i googled to see if anyone else had this issue & google almost blew up lol. i saw people having issues with files getting deleted, & many other things. i never NOTICED anything getting deleted but 99%...
  5. So many problems since Windows 10 October update

So many problems since Windows 10 October update: My computer has not been the same since the Windows 10 October update Google Calendar takes forever to open, as does Facebook, part of the time Windows 10 doesn't recognize there's a camera or microphone when I'm in Zoom, the icons at the top of my Google Chrome screen don't...
  6. USB Flash Drive Problems Since October Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Flash Drive Problems Since October Update: Having ongoing problems with usb 3.0 flash drive after most recent windows 10 update. Occurring on multiple computers that have been updated. In some cases, the USB drive is not being recognized at all. In other cases, it's being recognized but the cursor freezes. Pulling...
  7. USB Flash Drive Problems Since October Update

in Windows 10 Support
    USB Flash Drive Problems Since October Update: Having ongoing problems with usb 3.0 flash drive after most recent windows 10 update. Occurring on multiple computers that have been updated. In some cases, the USB drive is not being recognized at all. In other cases, it's being recognized but the cursor freezes. Pulling...
  8. No sound since October Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound since October Windows 10 update: I'm NOT tech savvy at all, so I'm about to lose my mind. Ever since the Windows 10 update in October, Windows says that I have no microphone plugged in, although it's plugged in. This is a problem in Zoom (which I use every single day for my work), Facebook, Skype, etc. I...
  9. Problem since May 8 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem since May 8 Update: My wife has an older Toshiba laptop with 64 AMD processor. It has a Crucial SSD BX200. We had no end of problem back in January with the KB4056892 update. At that time, I did a clean install of Win 10 Home that eliminated the troublesome update. Since then it has worked fine....
  10. No updates since 9/8

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No updates since 9/8: Hi all... I'm perplexed. My Win 10 system shows the last update that was applied to it was on 9/8. It is now 9/21 and I find it had to believe that MS has not released any updates since 9/8. If I "check for updates" I am told that my system is up to date. Does anyone know...