Windows 10: Outlook professional 2013 problem

Discus and support Outlook professional 2013 problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Downloaded Win 10 with no problem. I do have one major problem however. MS Word and MS Excel open and work fine. Problem is with Outlook when it is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Airchaplain, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Outlook professional 2013 problem

Downloaded Win 10 with no problem. I do have one major problem however. MS Word and MS Excel open and work fine. Problem is with Outlook when it is opened it immediately starts to configure files for Office. When done it says to reboot computer to finish. When you do and open Outlook the process starts again. MS support did not have a clue.

:)

Airchaplain, Aug 4, 2015

2. Will Office 2013 Professional work with Windows Mobile Device Center?

I still have an old Windows Mobile phone that uses Windows Mobile Device Center to sync my phone with Outlook 2010 on my Windows 7 Professional 64-bit desktop.

I want to install Office 2013 Professional on my desktop; will there be any problems using WMDC to sync my old phone with Outlook 2013?

Thanks,

Cyndi

CyndiWiseman, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Microsoft Mobile Device Center connects with my device but doesn't syncronise

I have exactly the same problem. In my case the MS Outlook 2013 is connected to Exchange server, but it is Corporate mail. I'm not sure I can sync corporate Outlook with Outlook.com for obvious security reasons. Does that mean that there is no workaround
    for me to poke my calendar (meetings, reminders) into the phone?

Tech details: On PC there is Win7 with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 with Exchange Server, and the mobile device is HTC HD7 under Windows Mobile Professional 6.5 (Mobile Office 2010).

Vitaly Andronaki, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Outlook professional 2013 problem

1. Outlook professional 2013 problem - Similar Threads - Outlook professional 2013

2. Problem with Outlook 2013 and Mail (32-bit)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem with Outlook 2013 and Mail (32-bit): I have gone to CONTROL PANEL ---> MAIL (32-bit) and select E-mail Accounts If I do a repair on hotmail.com account I get message saying we are having trouble connecting to account. Verify the settings and make changes if necessary. I also have a Microsoft Exchange account...
  3. Outlook 2013 Address book

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2013 Address book: I bought a new PC and lost my Outlook 2013 address book in the transfer. I downloaded iphone contacts via a vcard into my contacts. However, when I type a name into the To: box for a new message, Outlook is looking for email addresses, not my contact's name. How do I get it...
  4. Outlook 2013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook 2013: I bought Outlook 2013 a few years ago downloaded from Microsoft. I have a new laptop. Can I download it onto the new computer too. I am not sure how many computers are allowed. It is a program, not Outlook.com...
  5. Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook: When I travel I use my iPhone 10 personal hotspot to access the internet with my surface pro. This is fully functional for all actions relating to the internet including receiving emails, with the exception being that I am unable to send emails from outlook and just keep...
  6. Microsoft office professional plus 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft office professional plus 2013: Please help.[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2013/d97ff0d0-fe4f-4a92-b520-65fddb12b72b"
  7. Outlook 2013 connections...

Outlook 2013 connections...: Outlook 2013 has eight email accounts setup, none of them are from Microsoft, that works just fine. Windows 10 v.1809 has no Microsoft accounts either, local UIDs only. Starting up Outlook, it connects the these URLs first: roaming.officeapps.live.com...
  8. Outlook 2013 freezing

Outlook 2013 freezing: Hi I run two computers one a pc and one a laptop both running windows 10 with the latest updates so both on the same version. I also use office 2013 (32 bit)on both computes My problem is if I launch outlook 2013 (Part of the office 2013) on the pc it runs just fine but on...
  9. Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013: Creating "New Email" just stopped working as it normally does. It shows in the task bar as "Untiltled - Message" but does not show in Outlook and when I click on the mini window, I only see the desktop. Very strange. Just began today. 43259
  10. Ocassional Outlook 2013 sync problems

in Browsers and Email
    Ocassional Outlook 2013 sync problems: I seem to have problems occasionally ( usually when I restart outlook after system goes to sleep ) of getting the sync error message . I have to restart outlook and it will work fine again. I am using windows 10 ( recently upgraded from Windows 8.1) . I think I don't have the...