Windows 10: Outlook pst file reader?

Discus and support Outlook pst file reader? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I'm trying to access .pst files from Outlook from a previous laptop. I currently don't have Outlook on my laptop (W10). Can anyone recommend a good... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by neskier, Mar 16, 2016.

1. neskier Win User

Outlook pst file reader?

I'm trying to access .pst files from Outlook from a previous laptop. I currently don't have Outlook on my laptop (W10). Can anyone recommend a good (and safe) pst file reader. Freeware would be great. Thanks!

:)

neskier, Mar 16, 2016

2. Can ActiveSync support multiple/non-default outlook pst file?

Hello,

I'm using two outlook .pst file. one for work and one for life.

- using schedule and tasks especially.

My problem is Activesync supports onlyh sync. for default outlook pst file.

It means I have to merge two different .pst files to one .pst file.

Does anyone know way to use two pst files?

Thanks

gotobeddotcom, Mar 16, 2016
  3. How do i Sync between Microsoft Outlook and my HP Ipaq 1940 as it says its not installed but it is

Hello. Do a file search for *.pst. The .pst file is your PIM database on the PC. It's required for Outlook to function and sync correctly. Is this the first time you are setting up Outlook or did you transfer the .pst file from an old system?

Resourceful, Mar 16, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Outlook pst file reader?

Bing Search for a PST File Reader, first result: [removed]

5. neskier Win User
    I get a message stating "the signature is corrupt or invalid."

neskier, Mar 16, 2016
  6. Kari Win User
    Can't help you there. You asked about a free PST file reader, that's what I found.

7. neskier Win User
    Thanks! I'll try another. There seem to be so many options. I'd rather not download something I'll regret.

neskier, Mar 16, 2016
  8. z3r010 Win User

Outlook pst file reader?

z3r010, Mar 16, 2016
  9. neskier Win User
    This is what I was concerned about. Thanks-

neskier, Mar 16, 2016
  10. lx07 Win User
    If you can even borrow a PC with outlook installed (or use you old one still) you can move your mails from your .pst to an IMAP account. There is a description here using outlook.com (I moved mine from .pst to a gmail.com account). Migrating Outlook pst-data to Outlook.com - MSOutlook.info

Once there you can download them into whatever client you like or just use web access.

tbh I didn't like the look of all these pst converters either - they look a little dodgy.

Thema:

Outlook pst file reader?

1. Outlook pst file reader? - Similar Threads - Outlook pst file

2. outlook pst file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook pst file: hi the file working fine on my pc, and was on my tablet till few hours ago, i tried put the pst file on my usb to save space as kept getting one drive was nearly full, but outlook would not open when i try to go back keep getting this message popping up, gone as it says into...
  3. outlook pst file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook pst file: hi the file working fine on my pc, and was on my tablet till few hours ago, i tried put the pst file on my usb to save space as kept getting one drive was nearly full, but outlook would not open when i try to go back keep getting this message popping up, gone as it says into...
  4. Help with lost Outlook .pst file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with lost Outlook .pst file: Hey, hope you guys can help me!I use outlook and the .pst file is stored in my onedrive folder.I'm not sure what happened but the .pst file has completely disappeared from the 'outlook files' ! And therefore when I open outlook it has lost all of my folders.I've tried to...
  5. Help with lost Outlook .pst file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with lost Outlook .pst file: Hey, hope you guys can help me!I use outlook and the .pst file is stored in my onedrive folder.I'm not sure what happened but the .pst file has completely disappeared from the 'outlook files' ! And therefore when I open outlook it has lost all of my folders.I've tried to...
  6. Help with lost Outlook .pst file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Import Outlook .pst files into O365 Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Import Outlook .pst files into O365 Outlook: Hi all, I have just updated my W8.1 to W10 and discovered that the Mail app in W10 cannot import outlook .pst files or contacts, My old version of W8.1 is gone and I no longer have access to Outlook, all i have is the backup .pst files If I go down the path of buying O365...
  8. Outlook does not open the .pst file created by the Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook does not open the .pst file created by the Outlook: Outlook does not open the .pst file created by the outlook ... there are important emails. made by the archive outlook 2007 .pst, copied to a USB flash drive. Then reset the system, set the same office 2007. Now I want to recover the mail data (they are very important) ......
  9. Outlook pst files

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook pst files: This is weird I am trying to copy the pst from my main computer it is roughly 4GB in size to a USB stick to import it to my new laptop. I have 43GB of empty space on my stick yet I get the error message that the pst file is to big for my stick. Now that is weird can anyone...
  10. Can't get to Outlook 2007 .pst file...

in Browsers and Email
    Can't get to Outlook 2007 .pst file...: With Windows 10 now on my PC, I know where the Outlook .pst file is located but not able to get to it. I am going to a new PC in a few weeks and would like to copy the Outlook .pst file to an external drive in order to put in the new PC. Is it safe to move it to another...