Windows 10: Outlook saved emails have been deleted

Discus and support Outlook saved emails have been deleted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where are the emails that were deleted? Why was I not made aware of this prior to it being done??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marion Donnelly, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Outlook saved emails have been deleted

Where are the emails that were deleted? Why was I not made aware of this prior to it being done??

:)

Marion Donnelly, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 4, 2019
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook saved emails have been deleted [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Outlook saved emails have been deleted

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Outlook saved emails have been deleted

1. Outlook saved emails have been deleted - Similar Threads - Outlook saved emails

2. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving pictures from an Outlook email: Someone has emailed me one email of many pictures. The pictures are embedded in the body of the email. They aren't simply attachments. Is there a way that I can save the pictures to a hard drive all at once instead of selecting each individual one and saving it to a hard...
  3. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving pictures from an Outlook email: Someone has emailed me one email of many pictures. The pictures are embedded in the body of the email. They aren't simply attachments. Is there a way that I can save the pictures to a hard drive all at once instead of selecting each individual one and saving it to a hard...
  4. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted: Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?...
  6. How to restrict outlook for delete email.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restrict outlook for delete email.: Hello there,I want to restrict my outlook for delete email as my company Western Steel Agency outlook account is used by my another employeethe same account and I want that he wouldn't delete any email. is there any settings that I can apply on his laptop that restrict him...
  7. Savings emails from Outlook to the cloud

Savings emails from Outlook to the cloud: I have upgraded my laptop and I want my saved emails to transfer over. Surely today it must be easier than exporting them to a flash drive and then importing them over? Anyway I tried this and it sent my Outlook into overdrive and caused no end of problems. The only emails...
  8. Outlook 10 deletes emails and doesn't save on the server

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 10 deletes emails and doesn't save on the server: My outlook 7 kept all emails in the inbox till I deleted them, I now have office 10 outlook and emails are deleted automatically and NOT saved indefinitely. I've gone through tutorials that say to change settings in the advanced internet email settings tab to not delete...
  9. Outlook keeps deleting my email

Outlook keeps deleting my email: I have outlook on windows 10 on my pc and keeps deleting my email. where is this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-keeps-deleting-my-email/8d8171e4-b162-44ec-b035-7971d90152b3
  10. Outlook - automatic deletion of Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook - automatic deletion of Junk email: Hi there question for those "Officy" types On Outlook there's a junk email folder -- I can direct a whole heap of stuff to this junk folder - but is there any way these emails in that folder can get deleted automatically -- doesn't have to be immediately -- say every 60...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Outlook 10 my contacts have disappeard and saved emails too