Windows 10: Outlook scaling changes when closing my laptop, connected through a docking station

Discus and support Outlook scaling changes when closing my laptop, connected through a docking station in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a laptop connected to a docking station, with 2 external Dell monitors that I use. When connected to the docking station I typically shut the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JPopABC, Mar 16, 2023.

1. JPopABC Win User

Outlook scaling changes when closing my laptop, connected through a docking station

I have a laptop connected to a docking station, with 2 external Dell monitors that I use. When connected to the docking station I typically shut the laptop and only use the external monitors, but lately, when I shut the laptop, the resolution in Outlook specifically changes and becomes terribly blurry and displays much smaller than normal. How can I adjust the display settings so Outlook remains consistent when the laptop is closed? The email preview section looks blurry but the scaling is fine, it's the inbox items/message preview, to-do bar, and top ribbons that are all askew.

:)

JPopABC, Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

Outlook scaling changes when closing my laptop, connected through a docking station

1. Outlook scaling changes when closing my laptop, connected through a docking station - Similar Threads - Outlook scaling changes

2. Script to change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script to change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station: Hello Everyone,I use two monitors. the original one of the laptop and an additional external monitor extending displays. I use a docking station when I am working which allows me to use the two monitors. Sometimes I use the laptop on its own without the additional screen....
  3. Script to change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Script to change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station: Hello Everyone,I use two monitors. the original one of the laptop and an additional external monitor extending displays. I use a docking station when I am working which allows me to use the two monitors. Sometimes I use the laptop on its own without the additional screen....
  4. automatic change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station: Hello Everyone, I use two monitors. the original one of the laptop and an additional external monitor extending displays. I use a docking station when I am working which allows me to use the two monitors. Sometimes I use the laptop on its own without the additional screen....
  5. automatic change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station

automatic change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station: Hello Everyone, I use two monitors. the original one of the laptop and an additional external monitor extending displays. I use a docking station when I am working which allows me to use the two monitors. Sometimes I use the laptop on its own without the additional screen....
  6. Outlook scaling changes when closing my laptop, connected through a docking station

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook scaling changes when closing my laptop, connected through a docking station: I have a laptop connected to a docking station, with 2 external Dell monitors that I use. When connected to the docking station I typically shut the laptop and only use the external monitors, but lately, when I shut the laptop, the resolution in Outlook specifically changes...
  7. Outlook scaling changes when closing my laptop, connected through a docking station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook scaling changes when closing my laptop, connected through a docking station: I have a laptop connected to a docking station, with 2 external Dell monitors that I use. When connected to the docking station I typically shut the laptop and only use the external monitors, but lately, when I shut the laptop, the resolution in Outlook specifically changes...
  8. Extended monitors will not connect through docking station on MSI Crosshair laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended monitors will not connect through docking station on MSI Crosshair laptop: Hi there, I just purchased an MSI Crosshair and my USB-C docking station does not connect. I hear a beep and then another beep but my 2nd and 3rd monitors will not connect. I have an Acer predator that it works perfect on. The docking station is Mokin Model no. MOUC3310 11...
  9. Extended monitors will not connect through docking station on MSI Crosshair laptop

Extended monitors will not connect through docking station on MSI Crosshair laptop: Hi there, I just purchased an MSI Crosshair and my USB-C docking station does not connect. I hear a beep and then another beep but my 2nd and 3rd monitors will not connect. I have an Acer predator that it works perfect on. The docking station is Mokin Model no. MOUC3310 11...
  10. mic on laptop lost when connected to docking station

in Windows 10 Customization
    mic on laptop lost when connected to docking station: mic on laptop lost when connected to docking station https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-on-laptop-lost-when-connected-to-docking/9db7dca1-bfb7-4493-9cce-996dedf6a93b