Windows 10: Outlook search reports "We're having trouble fetching results from the server..." on every...

Discus and support Outlook search reports "We're having trouble fetching results from the server..." on every... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I had a problem in May where my OUtlook couldn't search email on the exchange server. This was an issue that happened after an update. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jean-BaptistePUYRAUD, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Outlook search reports "We're having trouble fetching results from the server..." on every...

Hello

I had a problem in May where my OUtlook couldn't search email on the exchange server.

This was an issue that happened after an update.

It solved itself I mean someone must have solved it... in June.

Unfortunately, I have the same problem again since this morning.

Is anyone in the same situation ?

What can we do ?

Thank you.

:)

Jean-BaptistePUYRAUD, Jul 13, 2020
  2. AceXII Win User

Outlook 2010 not returning full search results

I have a few users who have updated their Windows 10 PC. After the update, Outlook 2010 is not returning all of the search results.

I re-indexed all the computers and still it is not returning everything. Its not the Exchange Server either because we have an RDS server running Windows Server 2012 and the same version of Outlook and its working fine. Not to mention, we also have other Windows 10 users, who have not updated yet, that the search function still works.

I have also tried re-installing Outlook and that did not work either. Any suggestions???

AceXII, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Search in Outlook puts your results on top

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...op/ba-p/930232

Brink, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Outlook search reports "We're having trouble fetching results from the server..." on every...

Are Outlook 2010 items included in search results?

Whenever I performed a "Search programs and files" in Windows 7, the results included items from my Outlook 2010 data (e.g. contacts, messages, tasks). However, those items don't turn up in the Windows 10 search results, even though my Outlook PST files are listed in the Search Index. The instant search feature appears to work within Outlook 2010, though. Is this by design in Windows 10? Or is there something broken on my system?

VelcroFace, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Outlook search reports "We're having trouble fetching results from the server..." on every...

1. Outlook search reports "We're having trouble fetching results from the server..." on every... - Similar Threads - Outlook search reports

2. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  3. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  4. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in": Whever trying to use cortana, I try to sign in, it says "We're having trouble signing you in" but in the 3 dots on the top left it says that I can sign out, meaning I am already signed in...
  6. Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in"

in Cortana
    Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in": Whever trying to use cortana, I try to sign in, it says "We're having trouble signing you in" but in the 3 dots on the top left it says that I can sign out, meaning I am already signed in...
  7. Outlook Search Error: "We're having trouble fetching results from the server"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Search Error: "We're having trouble fetching results from the server": When trying to search in Outlook App on my computer, i get the error message "We're having trouble fetching results from the server" when searching within my @outlook.com account. It is not present when searching within my other email accounts linked to Outlook Application....
  8. After update, Outlook search reports "We're having trouble fetching results from the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update, Outlook search reports "We're having trouble fetching results from the...: This Outlook search function was working earlier. I successfully applied KB4556799 and KB4552931 to my v1909 laptop. Since then all of my searches in Outlook 2016 are getting this message. Any thoughts? Is anyone else getting this behavior?...
  9. feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting: hi all: I am faced with this problem, feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting. I have to press, try again or close the feedback hub and open it again to get it to work. I tried these commands but does not solve the issue. netsh winsock reset - and press Enter. netsh...
  10. Outlook Search Results - Blank "FROM" column

in Cortana
    Outlook Search Results - Blank "FROM" column: I have a report from several users in an office of an issue in Outlook 2016 32-bit standard edition. All users are using the same version of Outlook, installed on Windows 10 Pro x64. The office version is listed as 16.0.4783.1000 when viewing Outlook.exe properties...