Windows 10: Outlook send files error 0X800CCC0F

Discus and support Outlook send files error 0X800CCC0F in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot send emails through Office 365 Outlook. I get an error: 0X800CCC0F. I can received emails, but not send them.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Crossover#24, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Outlook send files error 0X800CCC0F

I cannot send emails through Office 365 Outlook. I get an error: 0X800CCC0F. I can received emails, but not send them.

:)

Crossover#24, Apr 5, 2019

2. Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F

I am using Outlook version 1812 build 11126.20196. This morning a wrote an e-mail and my system is unable to send it, I keep getting error 0x800ccc0f or 0x8004210B. Outlook keeps trying to send this e-mail over and over again. I have looked out those codes and followed the suggestions, even re-installed office and nothing helps.

I wrote the same e-mail again and it was sent out with no problem. I would like to delete this e-mail that is causing the problem, but it is NOT in the outbox. *cry I am getting tired of this send/receive error messages.

Help please,
    Ak

alkaufmann, Apr 5, 2019
  3. KingKong9485, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Wynona Win User

Outlook send files error 0X800CCC0F

Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F

Good evening, Al. I can tell ya that Outlook is the problem child of Office 365 2016. It's given me nothing but grief since I've had it, but the rest of Office is just fine.

For a couple months, every time I opened Outlook, I was forced to give my password. Since the last cumulative update for 17763, the password demand has stopped; however, I have one email address that Outlook seems to have lost its ability to collect mail for. I get the following message when I try to get mail for that address.

Outlook send files error 0X800CCC0F [​IMG]

Edit: This is a dual boot machine, and on my Insider partition with Build 18312, Outlook seems to behave quite nicely and I can collect email for all my email addresses.

Wynona, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Outlook send files error 0X800CCC0F

1. Outlook send files error 0X800CCC0F - Similar Threads - Outlook send files

2. Windows Live Mail POP3 account 0x800CCC0F error when sending mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail POP3 account 0x800CCC0F error when sending mail: I am using Windows Live Mail to access a POP3 account from my internet provider. All of a sudden it stopped working. I haven't changed anything. Somehow, I managed to get the receiving mail service working again, but am unable to send mail from within Windows Live Mail. Can...
  3. Windows Live Mail POP3 account 0x800CCC0F error when sending mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail POP3 account 0x800CCC0F error when sending mail: I am using Windows Live Mail to access a POP3 account from my internet provider. All of a sudden it stopped working. I haven't changed anything. Somehow, I managed to get the receiving mail service working again, but am unable to send mail from within Windows Live Mail. Can...
  4. Send and receive error in Outlook 2016.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Send and receive error in Outlook 2016.: Windows 10 did an update in August and ever since then, I am getting error messages for sending and receiving e-mails in Outlook and anytime I try to do something, I have to enter my password. I have tried to reconfigure the e-mail, and set up a new account. but now it...
  5. Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F: Hi as per my title I have recently run into trouble with Windows Live Mail. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and have had no issues until the last few days, possibly after updates but not sure how to check this. I continually am asked to enter my already-saved mail...
  6. Sending or Receiving reported error 0x800CCC0F in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Sending or Receiving reported error 0x800CCC0F in Outlook: [ATTACH]Microsoft Outlook is a software program that we use to send and receive emails. This application is quite useful for managing data like calendar, contacts, […] This article Sending or Receiving reported error 0x800CCC0F in Outlook first appeared on...
  7. Error code 0x800ccc0f

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Error code 0x800ccc0f: Trying to use Windows live mail 11 on new install of windows 10 and I keep getting Error ID 0x800ccc0f won't let me send or receive emails. What is this for and how do I fix problem?...
  8. The connection to the server was interrupted - (0x800CCC0F)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The connection to the server was interrupted - (0x800CCC0F): Hi, This has just started for me this morning. Any help is much appreciated. I am getting the following error message trying to send email from OUTLOOK 2019 It had been working fine up until now. Task '********@**********.co.uk - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F)...
  9. Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F: I am using Outlook version 1812 build 11126.20196. This morning a wrote an e-mail and my system is unable to send it, I keep getting error 0x800ccc0f or 0x8004210B. Outlook keeps trying to send this e-mail over and over again. I have looked out those codes and followed the...
  10. WLM Error Retrieving G-Mail 0x800CCC0F

in Browsers and Email
    WLM Error Retrieving G-Mail 0x800CCC0F: So before you say anything yes I am using Windows Live Mail but it still works WONDERS! For everything except my Gmail. I clicked add account and logged in successfully with my Gmail account. It started to retrieve them no problem but stopped on 2/2/15 and gave me this error...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 2010 and yahoo sync error 0x800ccc0f