Windows 10: Outlook sent emails disappear

Discus and support Outlook sent emails disappear in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Have outlook account accessed by Safari and Firefox . All SENT emails before 1800 on 15 march suddenly disappeared . SENT emails after that time have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by John Philip McCarthy, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Outlook sent emails disappear

Have outlook account accessed by Safari and Firefox .

All SENT emails before 1800 on 15 march suddenly disappeared . SENT emails after that time have beenretained.

They are not/not in Deleted or Archived files.

NO succession contacting Microsoft and Help Cat icon on Outlook/Hotmail Home/Front page comes back with nonsense .

I need the emails back --any ideas.

:)

John Philip McCarthy, Mar 24, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Mar 24, 2019
  3. warek Win User
    Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook

Hi there

Trying to setup up my new computer, Windows 10 home. I have outlook 2016 and I tried to start without adding a new account and then tried to import from outlook 2010 pst file. I still have the old computer with outlook 2010 , all my emails etc

This gave me some old emails but no current ones and no address book/contacts

I then added a new email account pop 3 manually and it works sends and receives
    I also saved and imported a csv file of contacts and that is all good.

However I notice that if I send some pics from another program, right click send to they are sent but they are not in the sent items under my email account, but they are in the sent items under the outlook data file. If I sent a reply to an email the sent box under my email account saves the reply.

I would like to have all of my sent items under the one sent folder, and preferably the sent folder under my email account not the sent item under the outlook data file

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your input

Cheers

Kevin

warek, Mar 24, 2019
  4. alvez Win User

Outlook sent emails disappear

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook sent emails disappear [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Outlook sent emails disappear

1. Outlook sent emails disappear - Similar Threads - Outlook sent emails

2. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted: Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?...
  3. MS Outlook draft emails are not deleting after being sent

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Outlook draft emails are not deleting after being sent: For about a month now, emails saved as drafts aren't deleting after being sent. In any given day, I create many emails, especially when working over a weekend or holiday that I don't want to send until the next business day. I know that there is an option to send later,...
  4. Web Outlook schedule recurring email automatically sent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Outlook schedule recurring email automatically sent: I could only find the visual basic code for sending recurring emails with Outlook Desktop version. Would the code work on Web Outlook Live emails? the vba bellow: Private Sub Application_ReminderByVal Item As Object Dim objMsg As MailItem Dim objApp As AppointmentItem...
  5. Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear: Some emails I send simply disappear using the Microsoft Mail app. There is no trace of the sent email anywhere. I do not use Outlook as it takes too long to sync with multiple emails and folders, so I prefer the basic Microsoft Mail app, which is a lot faster. The sent...
  6. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  7. Sent Mails Disappearing

Sent Mails Disappearing: Some, not all, of my sent mails are disappearing from my Sent Items almost immediately after they are sent, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-mails-disappearing/e761fd98-af0d-4ef2-ab99-3e7a0167c4fd
  8. Sent Emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...
  9. Outlook 2010 sent email not showing

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 sent email not showing: Kippis! *Wink Glad we got this sorted out. *Smile
  10. Microsoft Outlook 2003 - Can't sent email

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook 2003 - Can't sent email: I know this is an old version but it suits me & has previously worked on previous builds but not 10240 or the official upgrade installed from Windows 7 Pro. I set up all the parameters & can successfully send & receive a test message from with the account set up: [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail my sent items just vanish

2. old sent mail disappear in outlook 2019