Windows 10: Outlook Setup

Discus and support Outlook Setup in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; First is Outlook.com free for my use? What do I need to set it up? I use Outlook 2003 on Windows 7 PC. I am just looking for some kind of guidelines.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by huffman, Oct 28, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Outlook Setup

First is Outlook.com free for my use?

What do I need to set it up?
    I use Outlook 2003 on Windows 7 PC.

I am just looking for some kind of guidelines.

:)

huffman, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 28, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Munki Win User

Outlook Setup

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Outlook Setup

1. Outlook Setup - Similar Threads - Outlook Setup

2. Netzero email cannot be setup in Outlook for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netzero email cannot be setup in Outlook for Windows 11: Took the plunge to the new Outlook for Windows 11 well i had to sometime, we have been told we mst do so and I am regretting it. I have an account with Netzero https://my.netzero.net/start/sp.do which I have used over many years since 2000. It was functioning properly in...
  3. Netzero email cannot be setup in Outlook for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netzero email cannot be setup in Outlook for Windows 11: Took the plunge to the new Outlook for Windows 11 well i had to sometime, we have been told we mst do so and I am regretting it. I have an account with Netzero https://my.netzero.net/start/sp.do which I have used over many years since 2000. It was functioning properly in...
  4. Outlook 2024 is not allowing me to setup an IMAP account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook 2024 is not allowing me to setup an IMAP account: Pictured above, the setup for an IMAP account within Outlook 2024. The continue button is greyed out and nothing I do will allow me to click this button.The username *** Email address is removed for privacy *** test account with or without domain changes nothing....
  5. Outlook 2024 is not allowing me to setup an IMAP account

Outlook 2024 is not allowing me to setup an IMAP account: Pictured above, the setup for an IMAP account within Outlook 2024. The continue button is greyed out and nothing I do will allow me to click this button.The username *** Email address is removed for privacy *** test account with or without domain changes nothing....
  6. Outlook Mail Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Mail Setup: I have an iCloud email account. I'm trying to set up in Outlook Mail app in windows 11 without any success!It continually says "!idspnInternetMailICloudAccountName are out of date.Get the "Attention required" window come up requiring to update the password for the account...
  7. Outlook Mail Setup

Outlook Mail Setup: I have an iCloud email account. I'm trying to set up in Outlook Mail app in windows 11 without any success!It continually says "!idspnInternetMailICloudAccountName are out of date.Get the "Attention required" window come up requiring to update the password for the account...
  8. why can't I setup AOL/verizon.net account on outlook email app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I setup AOL/verizon.net account on outlook email app: I can go to the AOL webmail site and get my email. But, when I go and setup this account with Outlook, I get the message I need to update this account. I am using the same password, so why can't I set this account up?...
  9. why can't I setup AOL/verizon.net account on outlook email app

why can't I setup AOL/verizon.net account on outlook email app: I can go to the AOL webmail site and get my email. But, when I go and setup this account with Outlook, I get the message I need to update this account. I am using the same password, so why can't I set this account up?...
  10. Verizon/AOL e-mail setup for Windows Mail app and Outlook

Verizon/AOL e-mail setup for Windows Mail app and Outlook: i have a Windows 11 Dell XPS computer 2021 and am finding it hard to set up Verizon/AOL e-mail on either the home Windows e-mail app or in the Office Outlook e-mail app.I know that since Verizon's e-mail migration to AOL there came some changes about June or July of this year...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo error code 4962