Windows 10: Outlook Spam

Discus and support Outlook Spam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi. I keep getting this email from my email address. Saying ive been hacked etc. Ive scanned my laptop etc. Nothing on it. Any help appreciated.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dorey69, Mar 17, 2019.

1. dorey69 Win User

Outlook Spam

hi. I keep getting this email from my email address. Saying ive been hacked etc.

Ive scanned my laptop etc. Nothing on it. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Hello!

I have very bad news for you.
    17/11/2018 – on this day I hacked your OS and got full access to your account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

So, you can change the password, yes… But my malware intercepts it every time.

How I made it:
    In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.
    I just hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
    When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a not big amount of btc to unlock.
    But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was shocked by what I saw!!!
    I’m talk you about sites for adults.

I want to say – you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course!

And I got an idea….
    I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?).
    After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.
    Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!

I’m know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.
    I think $735 is a very, very small amount for my silence.
    Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
    My BTC wallet: 1L47wHe7FXWQ6pfPTbnykdX44FxQGstFeS

You do not know how to use bitcoins?
    Enter a query in any search engine: “how to replenish btc wallet”.
    It’s extremely easy

For this payment I give you two days (48 hours).
    As soon as this letter is opened, the timer will work.

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct automatically.
    If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device will be locked, and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your “enjoys”.

I hope you understand your situation.
    – Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is already uploaded to a remote server)
    – Do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sent you an email from your account)
    – Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment!
    This is the word of honor hacker

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will no longer fall into a similar situation.

Do not hold evil! I just do my job.
    Have a nice day!

:)

dorey69, Mar 17, 2019

2. Outlook 2016 Spam Email

I accidentally marked an email as spam and it got moved into my spam folder. I have tried moving it back into my inbox but when Outlook syncs, the mail moves back to my spam folder. I have tried creating a rule to move it back into my inbox, added the email address into my safe senders list and also tried rebuilding my outlook profile but I still get the same result. Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

TeNaJ Systems, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Outlook spam filter reset

Hi Freddrick

Followed the step above - no faults found.

I will wait until the next time windows installs an update and see if the outlook spam filter is defaulting back to "none" or if it stays on my custom setting of "low".

Regards.

GrumpyBear12, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Outlook Spam

Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Outlook Spam

1. Outlook Spam - Similar Threads - Outlook Spam

2. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365: I am getting a ton of phishing emails on .msn email account. I use Outlook with Office 365. My junk email setting level is on High, and I have "Warn me about suspicious domain names.... " box checked. I have yet to see a warning even though almost all spam is from obviously...
  3. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365: I am getting a ton of phishing emails on .msn email account. I use Outlook with Office 365. My junk email setting level is on High, and I have "Warn me about suspicious domain names.... " box checked. I have yet to see a warning even though almost all spam is from obviously...
  4. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Outlook account settings hacked. How to override or remove virus/spam? **Stopspam.ca

Outlook account settings hacked. How to override or remove virus/spam? **Stopspam.ca: Opened Outlook and the system acted like I had moved all my Outlook data files. I closed all the error boxes and tried again. I located the files don't know if I had accidentally moved the folder/files. They seemed in a legitimate place. Then I tried to download messages....
  6. Spam email using my name Outlook Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spam email using my name Outlook Win 10: I was sending a copy of an email to myself and noticed that my "number 1" suggested email had suddenly become some unknown randon email using my name.Outlook Win 10. Traced it back to a junk mail trying to send me an "invoice" which opened a html of a copy of the hotmail...
  7. Microsoft Outlook full of spam

Microsoft Outlook full of spam: Microsoft Outlook needs to investigate and shut down a Spam-producing website. which is Appspot.com I have made numerous reports, as well as this being reported by many others on Microsoft about this. Sexual solicitation emails show up in Junk Mail of Outlook Email. They...
  8. Stop Outlook from sending specific e-mails to Spam folder.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Stop Outlook from sending specific e-mails to Spam folder.: Lately e-mails from a forum I frequent are being sent to my Spam folder. And I can't figure out how to stop it from happening? Microsoft Office Plus 2019, fully activated and updated. I have one in my spam folder right now John Doe via Pimoroni Buccaneers <[email...
  9. How to disable Outlook's automatic trash/spam sorting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Outlook's automatic trash/spam sorting: Most of my emails go straight to "Trash mails" folder (I don't know if that's the correct translation, I'm not using it in English, but I mean the folder that acts like a Spam folder) and I'd rather sort them by myself and get notification for it than click "Not trash" button...
  10. Outlook Live (Hotmail) SPAM filtering

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Live (Hotmail) SPAM filtering: Over the weekend either Microsoft changed something or they have a problem with SPAM filtering. I had my filters set for maximum junk mail filtering and its been working OK for years. Now most of the junk mail is showing up in my inbox. I haven't changed any settings. 148858