Windows 10: Outlook start up running long (not completing) via processing step...

Discus and support Outlook start up running long (not completing) via processing step... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After a pushed update on reboot Office OUTLOOK starts up by ..""loading then gets hung with the "processing..." status. Ergo I can get into emails.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tgripper, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Tgripper Win User

Outlook start up running long (not completing) via processing step...

After a pushed update on reboot Office OUTLOOK starts up by ..""loading then gets hung with the "processing..." status. Ergo I can get into emails. Explorer, Excel and Word work (but are slow coming up).

Thoughts on getting Outlook to complete "processing..." and actually reload? Hoping don't have to reload and lose emails - that happened with initial 10 load.

Thx in advance.

:)

Tgripper, Apr 13, 2016

2. Repair Install of Windows 10 Home OS Problem

I took necessary steps to get ready for the repair install of windows 10. Home edition. I downloaded the media creation tool necessary. I started the process and went through all the steps and then the setup started. It got to 66% and stopped. I had been
    at 66% complete for several hours. I started setup last night, watched it progress towards 66%. It was at 66% then I decided to go to bed with the pc running. I got up this morning and it was still at 66%. I canceled setup. My question is, how long does setup
    suppose to take?

JosephRowe84, Apr 13, 2016
  3. Download apps from the store

Arun B J

I created a new local account and started the Install process again at about 10am today and it is still running. How long does this process take to complete, I don't think it should take this long. How long would it take to just load One app like Solitaire
    only?

DanielBaileyTD, Apr 13, 2016
  4. Tgripper Win User

Called Help desk - remote log in and fixed - took maybe 30 min. Had to reinstall some items and open in safe prior to reboot. only waited 5 min for call back for support. Overall a plus experience.

Tgripper, Apr 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Outlook start up running long (not completing) via processing step... - Similar Threads - Outlook start running

2. Two-Step Verification Process

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Two-Step Verification Process: I changed my phone number and I can't add my current number without verifying my identity with the old one. I don't have access to my previous phone number. what can I do? Microsoft associates won't receive my phone call as this is a 'password' problem that can be solved...
  3. Two-Step Verification Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two-Step Verification Process: I changed my phone number and I can't add my current number without verifying my identity with the old one. I don't have access to my previous phone number. what can I do? Microsoft associates won't receive my phone call as this is a 'password' problem that can be solved...
  4. run batch file step by step

in Windows 10 Customization
    run batch file step by step: Hi to all I need your help and support, I'm a Test Engineer and I dedicate and maintain to develop and improve batch files, and I need to know if somebody knows, how to run a batch file step by step in windows 10 or windows server?. Previously in ms-dos i use the next line...
  5. "Start" process running in task manager?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Start" process running in task manager?: hello, i was downloading some things to my computer today and i noticed i suddenly have a process running in my task manager that's just labeled "Start", it doesn't seem to be using up too much of my memory and it isn't impacting my CPU, but i've never seen this before, can...
  6. Windows reducing speed of processing of long running program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows reducing speed of processing of long running program: I am a retired systems analyst. In my free time I work on various projects I have long put to the side in windows 10 pro. Some of them involved long running programs. I have been trying to get one in particular to run recently. In the past it took 3-4 hours. Currently it...
  7. DPC Latemcy Due to Process Running Too Long

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Latemcy Due to Process Running Too Long: Let's be frank: I've posted before. Sadly, none of the suggestions since seem to be the solution. The last thing I tried to do was update my Realtek changing it over to a High Definition Audio, and after a brief test using Twitch yesterday, the clicks and pops started coming...
  8. To Many Processes running at windows start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    To Many Processes running at windows start: Greetings to all who Read this. Please I'd like to know how to check and add and or Remove Processes/ Programs and or any applications that may be Un-needed , If that is something to clean up my starting process and start up, easier/sooner/quicker=all of the Listed! I am...
  9. ToDo steps in outlook?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ToDo steps in outlook?: Does Outlook not sync completely with MS ToDo? Specifically I would love if STEPS are integrated in Outlook so that I can see the steps that it takes to complete tasks, or if I can check off a Step in outlook or do you have to use the mobile/desktop app? Meaning do I know...
  10. Are there step by step instructions to completely Delete cortana?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Are there step by step instructions to completely Delete cortana?: How can I delete Cortana? I don't need the stupid thing, it eats up memory. I've already disabled it but its still eating up memory so I want it gone....