Windows 10: Outlook Stationery

Discus and support Outlook Stationery in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi. I am currently using Outlook 365. I've been using Outlook for longer than I can remember. I don't normally use stationery in my emails, and haven't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Stigg, May 26, 2021.

1. Stigg Win User

Outlook Stationery

Hi. I am currently using Outlook 365. I've been using Outlook for longer than I can remember. I don't normally use stationery in my emails, and haven't done in years. But yesterday I needed to add some flair to an email and went in to add some stationery, only to find some very bland ones. I remember in years gone by that there were some nice ones with some for events such as birthdays, Christmas etc, but now, not so. So, my question is, does Microsoft offer any Outlook stationery to download like they do with Word templates?

:)

Stigg, May 26, 2021
  2. Sally92 Win User

Stationery in aol

The Stationery feature no longer works in aol.

Any suggestions?

Sally92, May 26, 2021
  3. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, May 26, 2021
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Outlook Stationery

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 26, 2021
Thema:

Outlook Stationery

1. Outlook Stationery - Similar Threads - Outlook Stationery

2. Outlook Opening On Windows 10 Start-up Not Designated ANYWHERE To Allow This

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Opening On Windows 10 Start-up Not Designated ANYWHERE To Allow This: I've followed all Technical Support and MS Forum suggestions to alleviate this nuisance [subject] and NOTHING works! It's not listed ANYWHERE on my PC except perhaps the registry? to automatically open upon start-up. Where is the "user control" to prevent this from happening...
  3. Outlook Opening On Windows 10 Start-up Not Designated ANYWHERE To Allow This

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Opening On Windows 10 Start-up Not Designated ANYWHERE To Allow This: I've followed all Technical Support and MS Forum suggestions to alleviate this nuisance [subject] and NOTHING works! It's not listed ANYWHERE on my PC except perhaps the registry? to automatically open upon start-up. Where is the "user control" to prevent this from happening...
  4. mi correo outlook no se abre, aparece el error 0x80070426

mi correo outlook no se abre, aparece el error 0x80070426: mi correo outlook ya no se abre en mi pc, me da error 0x80070426 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mi-correo-outlook-no-se-abre-aparece-el-error/b753f53e-0f24-4c22-bff4-f530f33007a1
  5. mi correo outlook no se abre, aparece el error 0x80070426

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mi correo outlook no se abre, aparece el error 0x80070426: mi correo outlook ya no se abre en mi pc, me da error 0x80070426 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mi-correo-outlook-no-se-abre-aparece-el-error/b753f53e-0f24-4c22-bff4-f530f33007a1
  6. WINDOWS 10 SAYS NO INTERNET, BUT THERE IS INTERNET EXCEPT FOR OUTLOOK APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 SAYS NO INTERNET, BUT THERE IS INTERNET EXCEPT FOR OUTLOOK APP: We've some computers on our network with the "No Internet" icon in taskbar, but it's not true because i can browse on the web without any problem.The real issue is with Outlook Desktop App Web version works perfectly well. But when we try to open the desktop app we receive an...
  7. WINDOWS 10 SAYS NO INTERNET, BUT THERE IS INTERNET EXCEPT FOR OUTLOOK APP

WINDOWS 10 SAYS NO INTERNET, BUT THERE IS INTERNET EXCEPT FOR OUTLOOK APP: We've some computers on our network with the "No Internet" icon in taskbar, but it's not true because i can browse on the web without any problem.The real issue is with Outlook Desktop App Web version works perfectly well. But when we try to open the desktop app we receive an...
  8. WINDOWS 10 SAYS NO INTERNET, BUT THERE IS INTERNET EXCEPT FOR OUTLOOK APP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How do I create a hyperlink to a number in Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a hyperlink to a number in Outlook calendar?: I need to set hyperlinks to phone numbers I'm adding to my boss' calendar detail.How do I do that? For instance, if he wants to be able to dial the driver of the car service with just one click, how do I add the hyperlink to that number and use it in the calendar?...
  10. How do I create a hyperlink to a number in Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I create a hyperlink to a number in Outlook calendar?: I need to set hyperlinks to phone numbers I'm adding to my boss' calendar detail.How do I do that? For instance, if he wants to be able to dial the driver of the car service with just one click, how do I add the hyperlink to that number and use it in the calendar?...