Windows 10: Outlook Status in Excel

Discus and support Outlook Status in Excel in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Has anyone seen a Outlook status bar in a Excel workbook. I have a Excel workbook that sends email using outlook. It would be nice if when I send the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by zplugger, Dec 15, 2020.

1. zplugger Win User

Outlook Status in Excel

Has anyone seen a Outlook status bar in a Excel workbook. I have a Excel workbook that sends email using outlook. It would be nice if when I send the email a status bar would show it sending the email. Not even sure it possible but if it is I know someone from this forum would know.

:)

zplugger, Dec 15, 2020
  2. x509 Win User

Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine.

the following have not fixed the problem.
    1. Repair install of Office 2013
    2. Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP Laserjet printer drive.

What is my next step, short of nuking the entire Win installation and starting over (ugh!)???

3. Alicia J Win User
    How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Outlook Status in Excel

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Outlook Status in Excel

1. Outlook Status in Excel - Similar Threads - Outlook Status Excel

2. outlook 365 as email default for excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook 365 as email default for excel: When sharing an excel file I prefer to share as an email attachment. However, Outlook 365 is not listed as an option. Is there a way to have outlook 365 as a default email app?...
  3. outlook 365 as email default for excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook 365 as email default for excel: When sharing an excel file I prefer to share as an email attachment. However, Outlook 365 is not listed as an option. Is there a way to have outlook 365 as a default email app?...
  4. outlook 365 as email default for excel

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. does windows 11 contain word, excel, outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does windows 11 contain word, excel, outlook?: does the windows ii contain word, excel, outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-11-contain-word-excel-outlook/24df59fb-1b5d-4c48-b47b-740567276df9
  6. Outlook and Excel side by side configuration error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook and Excel side by side configuration error: Hi, My surface laptop has just no not opening outlook, onedrice, excel with side by side configuration error. I've run through the following article...
  7. toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel: where is my toolbar on microsoft outlook inbox, and excel sheets? it disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-suddenly-gone-on-outlook-and-excel/7a5dde5d-9a12-421b-9c02-26ea21edb562
  8. MSWord EXCell and Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSWord EXCell and Outlook: I Had the MSOffice on my PC but after MS Windows upgraded my system, I have to pay PER YEAR for them now. Where did they go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msword-excell-and-outlook/a71bbbd7-f38c-481e-8e82-22847f8990c2
  9. Word, Excel outlook not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word, Excel outlook not opening: when I try to open any of the following Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint outlook nothing happens. The screen just spins for ever and it is not working and no error message is given...
  10. What is the Status of Cortana with Outlook in 2018

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the Status of Cortana with Outlook in 2018: Hi Everyone, I've mostly ignored Cortana until I saw a Microsoft video showing its integration with a lot of applications. I thought it would be cool to to be in my car, tell Cortana to email my boss and tell him I'm on my way or I'll be late. However, I've learned that...