Windows 10: outlook stopped syncing on windows 10 computer and 2 android phones. On line site working...

Discus and support outlook stopped syncing on windows 10 computer and 2 android phones. On line site working... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday morning my outlook emails stopped syncing in the email app on my windows 10 computer, and also on my s6 and s8 android phones. I can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1lifeXH, Jan 15, 2019.

1. 1lifeXH Win User

outlook stopped syncing on windows 10 computer and 2 android phones. On line site working...

Yesterday morning my outlook emails stopped syncing in the email app on my windows 10 computer, and also on my s6 and s8 android phones. I can not send or received emails on any of these devices. All this had been working well for years.

The only thing I did differently yesterday morning was empty my deleted email files which were fairly large.

I am still able to sign into the Microsoft outlook email site on my computer and receive and send emails from there.

My gmail accounts and mts mail accounts are still working well on my windows 10 computer, and on my s6 and s8 android phones.

I would sure like some help. I am a 72 year old user so adding a little extra detail to any instructions you give me would be appreciated.

:)

1lifeXH, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Cr00zng Win User

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Sync email from desktop to your smartphone?

I was hoping that finally I can sync my Windows phone with Outlook on the desktop, but it isn't likely.

It seems that this app is pretty much useless on my Windows phone for the purpose of syncing all my emails (6 email accounts) from Outlook on my desktop to my phone. On the other hand, this app will do just that for the Android and iOS platform. *Sad

Cr00zng, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Outlook Mail for Android

After an afternoon of fiddling with my Moto phone, I configured the phone as follows since I mainly use Outlook for contacts and appointments.

1. Android Outlook app for IMAP accounts, Gmail & Outlook email. Built in GMail app disabled.
    2. Built in Contacts app used linked to Outlook account as default (I've no idea why it wouldn't synch to Gmail)
    3. Android Outlook app used for Calendar and built in Calendar app disabled.

All now works fine. I can't find a way of controlling push notification for the Outlook app but at least it all works and synchs.

Steve C, Jan 15, 2019
  4. jhcarver Win User

outlook stopped syncing on windows 10 computer and 2 android phones. On line site working...

Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone

Although I did search before posting this, I still have not found the solution.

Devices and Accounts:
    Laptop computer with Outlook 2007 and Outlook Connector
    Nokia 928 with Windows Phone 8.1
    Email and accounts:
    Microsoft account with gmail.com address
    Outlook account with outlook.com address

I tried to follow the method described in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2459660 I have added my Microsoft live account to Outlook 2007 using the connector. My Outlook.com email messages do sync with my phone. I can COPY my Outlook calendar to my live account as an ics file but I cannot get them to sync.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
    John

jhcarver, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. outlook stopped syncing on windows 10 computer and 2 android phones. On line site working... - Similar Threads - outlook stopped syncing

2. Syncing Media Player with Android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing Media Player with Android phone: I am trying to sync windows media player on Windows 11 to my new Samsung Galaxy A34. I cannot see within Media Player how to do this. I recently changed my android phone and swapped everything over vie Smart Switch, including my music tracks on the previous phone. On the new...
  3. Windows stopped syncing to android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stopped syncing to android phone: Windows Media Player stopped syncing to android phone. Same phone as before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stopped-syncing-to-android-phone/0eabf8d9-397d-4c70-be98-7465e44ff858
  4. Windows stopped syncing to android phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stopped syncing to android phone: Windows Media Player stopped syncing to android phone. Same phone as before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stopped-syncing-to-android-phone/0eabf8d9-397d-4c70-be98-7465e44ff858
  5. Windows stopped syncing to android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  7. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  8. Stop Syncing between 2 computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Syncing between 2 computers: I have 2 devices using the same Microsoft username & Password. One is a desktop, and the other is a laptop. When I add or change the graphic of the Icons on the desktop of one device it syncs and changes it on the other device. I used Win 10 Pro "Sync your setting" app and...
  9. cannot sync Android phone with PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot sync Android phone with PC: I want to sync Android phone with PC but the PC doesn’t show my phone on the devices list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sync-android-phone-with-pc/efac799c-8f0c-4af1-8ac8-a97ca8d66629
  10. Sync accounts settings with Android phone .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync accounts settings with Android phone .: I have my Android signed in through the Authenticator with my main Microsoft account. Went thru the add device process but it still doesn't show the device in devices in account. Also, when I go to the sync settings in my windows pc, it says " sync is not available with for...