Windows 10: Outlook struggles with washed screen, not responding message regularly

Discus and support Outlook struggles with washed screen, not responding message regularly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10 and Outlook 365. I'm pretty new to using Outlook (started about 4 weeks ago and the problem has been there since the start). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TinaDubinsky, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Outlook struggles with washed screen, not responding message regularly

I'm using windows 10 and Outlook 365.

I'm pretty new to using Outlook (started about 4 weeks ago and the problem has been there since the start). I have about 5 email accounts set up from different servers using IMAP settings.

I'm finding it slow to use as Outlook pauses on a regular interval - every few minutes or so - whether I'm reading an email or trying to write one. It gets a washed out look, almost as if its frozen and the error message "not responding" in the bar.

This frozen status lasts about a minute and then it works again (most times, one or two times it takes longer or crashes completely and I have to ctrl alt del to close the program). It doesn't matter which account I'm using and always occurs when I write a new email.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with Onedrive updating?

It makes it almost impossible to use it without getting frustrated as it slows down my experience.

I would love to be able to fix this issue since I'm paying for it.

cheers

-Tina

:)

TinaDubinsky, Jan 16, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Outlook struggles with washed screen, not responding message regularly

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Outlook struggles with washed screen, not responding message regularly

1. Outlook struggles with washed screen, not responding message regularly - Similar Threads - Outlook struggles washed

2. Outlook freezing and not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook freezing and not responding: Hello. I work for an MSP and we are having an issue on a number of Dell issues laptops. All running windows 11 with good specs. Outlook will randomly start freezing and be unusable. The only way our users can get back to work is by force closing the app or restarting their...
  3. Outlook freezing and not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook freezing and not responding: Hello. I work for an MSP and we are having an issue on a number of Dell issues laptops. All running windows 11 with good specs. Outlook will randomly start freezing and be unusable. The only way our users can get back to work is by force closing the app or restarting their...
  4. Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games: Been having regular blue screen errors and games not responding/crashing for a couple years now.I have formatted my computer from USB 3 times and erased partitions, but it never fixes any issues, and the only advice I tend to get is that it is a driver issue, leading me to...
  5. Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games

Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games: Been having regular blue screen errors and games not responding/crashing for a couple years now.I have formatted my computer from USB 3 times and erased partitions, but it never fixes any issues, and the only advice I tend to get is that it is a driver issue, leading me to...
  6. Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. screen colors are washed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen colors are washed: hello, I bought a new laptop with an shared amd card and ryzen 3 with an ips antiglare 300nits panel. So, the colors at screen are sucks.. they are washed , they are warmer, they are very very different from the normal.. why it happens this? I read that is a windows update...
  8. screen colors are washed

screen colors are washed: hello, I bought a new laptop with an shared amd card and ryzen 3 with an ips antiglare 300nits panel. So, the colors at screen are sucks.. they are washed , they are warmer, they are very very different from the normal.. why it happens this? I read that is a windows update...
  9. screen colors are washed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Outlook Mail Not responding

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail Not responding: I have Windows 10 and lately I have been having a major problem with Outlook Mail. I click on it and do not get anything. I even went through and did a disk clean and did a pc clean with my Trend Micro and my Lenovo's PC clean as well and it is still doing it. I cannot...