Windows 10: Outlook switches/re-positions when computer locked (edited)

Discus and support Outlook switches/re-positions when computer locked (edited) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo desktop I'm using as my workstation with Win10 and Office 2106. I am using two Dell 27 inch monitors, when I lock the computer, after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisRamacciotti, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Outlook switches/re-positions when computer locked (edited)

I have a Lenovo desktop I'm using as my workstation with Win10 and Office 2106. I am using two Dell 27 inch monitors, when I lock the computer, after a minute or two I'll hear the computer make a sound as if some operation is going on in the background and this will repeat every minute or two. When I unlock the computer, the position of Outlook will have changed to the opposite monitor, my browser (Chrome) will have decreased. This has been going on for about a month or so. I've looked up what to do to try and resolve this issue but nothing suggested on this site or any other has solved the issue. I've attempted to reset the power options, I've attempted to remove hidden items (monitor profiles) from Device manager, I've updated Windows and Office. This is a very annoying issue. Nothing interfering with work but if I leave the sound on my co-workers can hear something going on, and this can be annoying to them as well. I've checked the settings, the computer is set to never sleep, so sleep is not the issue. Please let me know if there is a solution for this.

:)

ChrisRamacciotti, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Vb01 Win User

outlook 2007 locking up

I'm having intermittent problems with outlook 2007 locking up.
    Any suggestions for fix?

3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook switches/re-positions when computer locked (edited) [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Outlook switches/re-positions when computer locked (edited)

Winows 10 flight mode toggle switch will not lock in off position

computer hp pavilion dv4 model 1100ea.

on the desktop the flight mode button shows it is live.

Having loaded 10 after original vista the flight mode toggle switch will not turn off and lock-when switching the switch moves but will not lock in the off position also when clicking on the icon on the desktop the flight mode icon shows the flight mode
    is switched on

Managed to get internet connected by shutting down, removing and refitting the battery and restarting but still the flight mode toggle switch and desktop item still show flight mode is switched on.

whiteknight34, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Outlook switches/re-positions when computer locked (edited)

1. Outlook switches/re-positions when computer locked (edited) - Similar Threads - Outlook switches positions

2. BSOD when switching apps when video editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when switching apps when video editing: so for about 2 weeks my pc with an erica 2 motherboard its an hp pavilion tg01 0023, asus rtx 2060 6gb, 16gb corsair vengeance lpx 3200mhz cl16 dual channel 2x8gb ram, crucial p3 plus 1tb nvme m.2 ssd, and ryzen 5 3500 has been blue screening whenever i switch between apps on...
  3. BSOD when switching apps when video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when switching apps when video editing: so for about 2 weeks my pc with an erica 2 motherboard its an hp pavilion tg01 0023, asus rtx 2060 6gb, 16gb corsair vengeance lpx 3200mhz cl16 dual channel 2x8gb ram, crucial p3 plus 1tb nvme m.2 ssd, and ryzen 5 3500 has been blue screening whenever i switch between apps on...
  4. Windows explorer changes position when switching monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer changes position when switching monitors: I would like to report a bug and find a solution how to get rid of this behavior. A window that is moved between two monitors slightly changes position between moves back and forth.Below is a recording of a window being moved between two monitors with window+shift+arrow...
  5. Windows explorer changes position when switching monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer changes position when switching monitors: I would like to report a bug and find a solution how to get rid of this behavior. A window that is moved between two monitors slightly changes position between moves back and forth.Below is a recording of a window being moved between two monitors with window+shift+arrow...
  6. Windows explorer changes position when switching monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Re install Outlook 2016 on a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re install Outlook 2016 on a new computer: When I re install Outlook 2016 on my new desktop PC how do I keep my emails, contacts and calendar entries? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-outlook-2016-on-a-new-computer/823b2174-cbee-4484-af99-0fdd50aaa959
  8. Has there been a fix for the re-sizing and re-positioning of folders and files when PC...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has there been a fix for the re-sizing and re-positioning of folders and files when PC...: I upgraded my dual monitors a couple of months ago and noticed this issue right away. If you're not familiar with it: when PC goes to sleep, all folders and files get moved to one monitor and get re-sized (sometimes shrink completely). One monitor is connected via DisplayPort...
  9. Bug: Windows automatically re-positions my split screen when locking/unlocking the screen...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bug: Windows automatically re-positions my split screen when locking/unlocking the screen...: Each time I lock the screen in Windows 10 and unlock it, the full-screen division in Google Chrome is automatically reset by Windows. I typically have the left screen covering 25% of the screen and the right side about 75% but it always jumps back to 50/50 each time I lock...
  10. Windows Re-positioning Applications

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows Re-positioning Applications: I can't help with drivers ... but there's a way to deal with these things. AutoHotKey let's you define hot keys that can execute a variety of functions. It will even allow you to move windows around on screen. It's a full programming language, too. It won't stop your...