Windows 10: Outlook synchronization

Discus and support Outlook synchronization in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My email is routed through Comcast to Outlook. I am getting a message stating that Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folder because it cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeggyWilbur, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Outlook synchronization

My email is routed through Comcast to Outlook. I am getting a message stating that Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folder because it cannot connect to the server. I have checked with Comcast and they will no longer assist with Outlook issues.

:)

PeggyWilbur, Feb 10, 2019

2. Outlook 2007 Appointment is not synchronized with PocketPC Kalendar and produces an error

Hi,

I've been reading this thread:
    http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsMobile/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=4035687&SiteID=65
    and it did solve some problem I have with synchronizing.

The issue is like this:

• I got added to an older Appointment (07.11.06) and accepted it in Outlook 2007.

• The Appointment is visible in Outlook but it didn't get synchronized to my WM5 Mobile.

• I then did what was suggested by Danny in the Thread above (unchecking Kalendar in the Sync Setting and checking it again).

• The result was, that all entries in the Kalendar were synchronized again and I got an error on the formentioned Appointment. It just says it can't be synchronized but it doesn't say why.
    Anyone have any idea?

Cheers,

Paul.

paulsinnema, Feb 10, 2019
  3. vfandrea Win User
    Ovi Suite 3 and Outlook synchronization with E65

With the last version of Ovi suite 2 I was able to synchronize both contact and calendar with my Outlook. After installing Ovi Suite 3 I'm able to Synchronyze only contacts but not the calendar. The Option to synchronize the calendar is not available in
    "Synchronization Options".

This is my configutration:

• Nokia E65 connected with Bluetooth
    • Windows XP Pro
    • Outlook 2007
    • Ovi Suite 3
    Can someone help me? Calendar Synchronization is foundamental for my work.

Thank you in advance.

vfandrea, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Outlook synchronization

Outlook is not getting synchronized

I have updated Windows 10 Preview on my phone and configured my outlook as well as gmail account. But the mails are not getting synchronized automatically. I have tried to sync it manually but it wont work. My mailbox showing mails till 30th July only i.e.
    the mail synchronized on version 8.1 only.

Please suggest.

AmitPatil1984, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Outlook synchronization

1. Outlook synchronization - Similar Threads - Outlook synchronization

2. How to get Taskbar synchronize with Outlook on mail? As-Is, confusing users who daily...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Taskbar synchronize with Outlook on mail? As-Is, confusing users who daily...: I need help to understand why after I use Outlook opened Mail deleted Taskbar still show this MailThis may be useful for someone who needs to re-open delete Mail; but for others who do not need to re-open deleted Mail from Taskbar, I prefer Taskbar dropping this Mail because...
  3. How to get Taskbar synchronize with Outlook on mail? As-Is, confusing users who daily...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Taskbar synchronize with Outlook on mail? As-Is, confusing users who daily...: I need help to understand why after I use Outlook opened Mail deleted Taskbar still show this MailThis may be useful for someone who needs to re-open delete Mail; but for others who do not need to re-open deleted Mail from Taskbar, I prefer Taskbar dropping this Mail because...
  4. My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.: I have Microsoft 365 Personal license and, out of blue, since 10 days ago, Onedrive and Outlook apps are no longer synchronizing to the server. When trying to reconnect I get the error message 0x800404cf "It doesn't look like you are connected to the internet" although I...
  5. My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.

My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.: I have Microsoft 365 Personal license and, out of blue, since 10 days ago, Onedrive and Outlook apps are no longer synchronizing to the server. When trying to reconnect I get the error message 0x800404cf "It doesn't look like you are connected to the internet" although I...
  6. My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3000. I just had the hard drive replaced and installed Office 2021 myself. Office works fine, but in outlook,I can download email once fine. But the next time Outlook tries to retrieve email, it completes everything for all 3...
  8. Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021

Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3000. I just had the hard drive replaced and installed Office 2021 myself. Office works fine, but in outlook,I can download email once fine. But the next time Outlook tries to retrieve email, it completes everything for all 3...
  9. Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Teams calendar not synchronized with Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams calendar not synchronized with Outlook: Hi There,Teams' calendar not synchronized with Outlook, there also has no meeting notification from Teams,tried to re-install but still no scheduled meeting from Teams but Outlook, can you please help for it? thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synchronizing subscribed folders outlook 2019

2. synchronizing subscribed folders in outlook 2019

3. outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders