Windows 10: Outlook synchronization

Discus and support Outlook synchronization in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My email is routed through Comcast to Outlook. I am getting a message stating that Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folder because it cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeggyWilbur, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Outlook synchronization

My email is routed through Comcast to Outlook. I am getting a message stating that Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folder because it cannot connect to the server. I have checked with Comcast and they will no longer assist with Outlook issues.

:)

PeggyWilbur, Feb 10, 2019

2. Outlook 2007 Appointment is not synchronized with PocketPC Kalendar and produces an error

Hi,

I've been reading this thread:
    http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsMobile/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=4035687&SiteID=65
    and it did solve some problem I have with synchronizing.

The issue is like this:

• I got added to an older Appointment (07.11.06) and accepted it in Outlook 2007.

• The Appointment is visible in Outlook but it didn't get synchronized to my WM5 Mobile.

• I then did what was suggested by Danny in the Thread above (unchecking Kalendar in the Sync Setting and checking it again).

• The result was, that all entries in the Kalendar were synchronized again and I got an error on the formentioned Appointment. It just says it can't be synchronized but it doesn't say why.
    Anyone have any idea?

Cheers,

Paul.

paulsinnema, Feb 10, 2019
  3. vfandrea Win User
    Ovi Suite 3 and Outlook synchronization with E65

With the last version of Ovi suite 2 I was able to synchronize both contact and calendar with my Outlook. After installing Ovi Suite 3 I'm able to Synchronyze only contacts but not the calendar. The Option to synchronize the calendar is not available in
    "Synchronization Options".

This is my configutration:

• Nokia E65 connected with Bluetooth
    • Windows XP Pro
    • Outlook 2007
    • Ovi Suite 3
    Can someone help me? Calendar Synchronization is foundamental for my work.

Thank you in advance.

vfandrea, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Outlook synchronization

Outlook is not getting synchronized

I have updated Windows 10 Preview on my phone and configured my outlook as well as gmail account. But the mails are not getting synchronized automatically. I have tried to sync it manually but it wont work. My mailbox showing mails till 30th July only i.e.
    the mail synchronized on version 8.1 only.

Please suggest.

AmitPatil1984, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Outlook synchronization

1. Outlook synchronization - Similar Threads - Outlook synchronization

2. outlook for my mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook for my mail: my mail says I need to fix it so I depress fix it-it fixes itself,apparently-then 15 secs later it says it needs fixing again and around in circles we go-any ideas folks? thanks garyt...
  3. Cannot open outlook on 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open outlook on 365: I lost power, so the computer shut down. On restart, of Outlook 365 it begins loading. I get a pop-up saying "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The operation failed. Now what?...
  4. Problems with Outlook Caused by Windows 1809 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Outlook Caused by Windows 1809 Update: Twice I've tried to install Windows 10 update 1809. Both times it corrupted Microsoft Outlook 2013. When I'd try to open Outlook, I'd immediately get a blue screen saying the entire computer (not just Outlook) had to be restarted. I tried to fix Outlook, tried rolling back...
  5. Unknown message stuck in Outlook 2016 outbox

in Browsers and Email
    Unknown message stuck in Outlook 2016 outbox: The last two days I've noticed when I start Outlook (I have Office 365) it tries to send a message but fails and error code 0x800CCC0F is generated (see screen shots). If I send an e-mail, the e-mail is sent but whatever is stuck also tries to send. Not sure how to correct...
  6. Cannot connect to my email servers using Outlook 2016 or Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to my email servers using Outlook 2016 or Thunderbird: Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for L: sock@gmail.com.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for L: sock@gmail.com. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator...
  7. Hyperlinks not working when clicking on Outlook 2016 message

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Hyperlinks not working when clicking on Outlook 2016 message: Hello, I know this is a common issue. Would someone please help with the reg edit instructions or other solutions for this problem? Thank you so much. I downloaded a firmware update for my Brother printer today and an Abode reader update. After restarting, when I click on a...
  8. Can't create new profile to add 365 account into Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't create new profile to add 365 account into Outlook: Hope I've put this in the right category, it's a bit of a crossover between a few. I have a domain user that is unable to add their email into Outlook. They have downloaded the installer from the portal, then when they run outlook and enter their email address, they get an...
  9. Outlook Search Feature Not displaying Folder Column

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Search Feature Not displaying Folder Column: After doing a search for a message in Outlook (MS Office Home & Business 2016) the answer appears on the screen. But there is no mention of the folder column to show in what particular folder the message resides in. I would to see the name of the folder where I had moved it...
  10. Outlook Synchronization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Synchronization: I have offline Outlook in Office 365 and Online Outlook and on several PCs and most recently on an Android phone. All my emails appear on everything. What are the rules about synchronizing. I would like that when I delete an item on one PC (using the offline Outlook) it...