Windows 10: Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6 PLEASE REPLY WITH AN HONEST, WORKING FIX!

Discus and support Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6 PLEASE REPLY WITH AN HONEST, WORKING FIX! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I see this posted yet none of the proposed answers seem to help. I receive this error code: 0x80c805f6 I am using the same PC I used 3 weeks ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichelleHaag, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6 PLEASE REPLY WITH AN HONEST, WORKING FIX!

I see this posted yet none of the proposed answers seem to help.

I receive this error code: 0x80c805f6

I am using the same PC I used 3 weeks ago which had no difficulty. I have Windows 10 which came preinstalled on this computer. My OUTLOOK email has ALWAYS worked. Then one day it decides not to? Then Cannot sync day after day. I have even turned off my firewall and defender as suggested elsewhere. I have no other conflicting virus programs installed.

Windows 10 did this to my husbands computer over a year ago after a Windows update. His Outlook email was lost. FOREVER. I thought, whew! I am glad it wasn't mine which I run a business on. NOW IT IS MINE!! I have had to change my email on several business accounts to elsewhere because I am losing touch with my clients. I just know it.

Seriously, please help with an honest answer. With an honest WORKING fix.

:)

MichelleHaag, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6

Hi Radan,

The error code 0x80c805f6 is likely to occur if there's a sync issue with Outlook. For us to better assist you, please clarify the following.

• When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to sync using a different email account?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot your syncing issue with Outlook, we suggest performing the steps provided on this

link

Any updates on the issue is highly appreciated.

Regards.

Clark Ari, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Radan_T Win User
    Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6

hello,

I have the same error 0x80c805f6 of no synchronization (both - mail and the calendar, probably contacts as well)

I use Outlook Post, version 17.8008.421008.0 (in Czech localization it is called: Outlook Pošta)

My Windows 10 Mobile is build 10.0.14393.953 and it is on my MS Lumia 640, if you need to know this too Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6 PLEASE REPLY WITH AN HONEST, WORKING FIX! :)

Thanks a lot for any help in advance!

Radan

Radan_T, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6 PLEASE REPLY WITH AN HONEST, WORKING FIX!

Mail Error code: 0x80c805f6

After September Windows 10 update on my HP desktop,

Mail app will not synch, returns Error code: 0x80c805f6

Internet connection is, otherwise, perfect.

Reset app twice, no resolution.

Removed and re-installed app twice, no resolution.

Ran Windows defender full scan - nothing quarantined.

Cannot find definition of Error code: 0x80c805f6 in MS websites.

- Deleted App.

- Rebooted PC.

- Installed App from Store.

- Rebooted PC.

- Opened App - no messages.

- Rebooted PC.

- Synched App - Still no messages, error repeated.

Attention required.

Something went wrong

We can't synch right now. But you may be able to find more

information about this error at http://

answers.microsoft.com

Error code: 0x80c805f6

Any suggestions?

Sarah Alcorn Sharp, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6 PLEASE REPLY WITH AN HONEST, WORKING FIX!

1. Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6 PLEASE REPLY WITH AN HONEST, WORKING FIX! - Similar Threads - Outlook syncing issue

2. Sync Issues with Outlook 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync Issues with Outlook 2016: I have Outlook 2016 on two PCs. On checking folder sizes, I've found various sync issues like the one shown below. What;s this due to a what's the solution? [img] 148922
  3. Reply and Forward ICON and Message not working with IMAP GMAIL account and Outlook for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reply and Forward ICON and Message not working with IMAP GMAIL account and Outlook for...: My GMAIL account is setup with IMAP on a new computer with Windows 10 and Outlook for Office 365. After replying to a message or forwarding an email, the ICON field and the small status message do not reflect that the e-mail was replied to or forwarded. The small text...
  4. A Simple Fix for Certain Account Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Simple Fix for Certain Account Syncing Issues: I was having issues with my Microsoft account on Windows 10 not being able to synchronize themes and settings. It looked like this: [ATTACH] After being unsuccessful finding a working solution from the discussions here, and preferring not to try anything risky on my own,...
  5. Issue - Thanking people for their replies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue - Thanking people for their replies: When people respond to my posts, then how do I reply back to them? I get a message in my email box from the person who answered my question. Below their answer, there is a blue box which says: Post A Reply. So I am thinking I am responding to that person. When I click that,...
  6. how to fix sync errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix sync errors: how do I fix sync errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-sync-errors/1ad721ed-1f5a-454e-8283-0018d7f2bc8b
  7. PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!!: It's been several months already that OneNote app for Windows 10 is not working anymore because of an update error of the app who never gets to 100%. I'm not the only one who have this issue. There is currently NO SOLUTION to that, and Microsoft doesn't seems to do...
  8. Please fix compatibility issue on Redstone 4.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please fix compatibility issue on Redstone 4.: I have been using Windows 10 and recently updated Redstone 4, and it drives me crazy with compatibility issue. Many applications have had various issues and some of them do not work any longer. The compatibility option also doesn't work. It is useless most of the time. One...
  9. error code when trying to sync Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    error code when trying to sync Outlook: I have tried to sync Outlook ( win 10 )but an error message comes up 'cannot connect to mail.btinternet.com right now. make sure you have a connection, the try again Error code 0x80072efd. what do I need to do...
  10. please help me fix this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help me fix this error: I keep meet this error . plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/please-help-me-fix-this-error/c99e51c9-48a8-4afb-bf70-5ea51d19c548

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80c805f6