Windows 10: Outlook Tasks view screwed up--

Discus and support Outlook Tasks view screwed up-- in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I did 'something' to mess up my 'normal' view of Tasks. After playing around with Views I've ended up with a view that's close to what I initially had.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by markg2, Oct 17, 2018.

1. markg2 Win User

Outlook Tasks view screwed up--

I did 'something' to mess up my 'normal' view of Tasks. After playing around with Views I've ended up with a view that's close to what I initially had. Two features are missing.

Previously, if I were to hover on a Date box or Status box (which is absent from this view and I need to get it back), the box would provide a drop down allowing you to change the value without opening up the task.

For years I've fought with Outlook's views and have consistently gotten p***d off and been marginally successful. Would someone mind giving me a quick direction on how to get the drop downs and status to appear on this view?

At about the same time this view problem arose, I noticed that Outlook had been automatically updated and is definitely a bit different in appearance.

Btw, I don't suppose that MS might hide in some remote location several historical views that you could revert to?

Thanks,

Mark

:)

markg2, Oct 17, 2018
  2. coolblues Win User

Outlook style task view on Nokia E71x?

I'm a long time Outlook guy and use tasks that may be months out, but I still need to see in active task list. Unless I'm missing something, there is not a task view in the supplied software. The tasks only show up on calendar view which means you don't
    see them unless you scroll ahead in time. Has anyone found a contact app that has a "Outlook style" task view that still syncs fine?

Thanks

coolblues, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Can't view task from outlook 9500

However, task list and notes are a different beast in Outlook and communicator does sync task list ?

manta---01, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Outlook Tasks view screwed up--

Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Outlook Tasks view screwed up--

1. Outlook Tasks view screwed up-- - Similar Threads - Outlook Tasks view

2. Screwed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  3. Screwed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  4. Screwed up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Screwed Up!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screwed Up!: Not sure if this is right section but a few hours ago the whole of Win 10 went config up! I had my images (in the number of thousands) suddenly change real life icons into some damn flower. I seem to recall I had this problem ages ago and you all fixed it but I could not...
  6. TASK VIEW

in Windows 10 Customization
    TASK VIEW: Hello, how can i revert back to the old Task View button. It was completely fine before and now its practically unusable. Its extremely had to navigate between desktops and apps themselves....
  7. Task View

Task View: I open Task View to clear all of the things I have done on the computer that day and generally it works. Yesterday and today there are two that won't delete. I even tried to remove it individually and it still won't go. I clicked on it to see if it was still an active task...
  8. Task View

Task View: After latest windows10 update, I am seeing a scroll bar in "Task View". Please let me know how can I disable that scroll bar, which is not required for me....
  9. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: Hello guys………………………. Can you please help...……………...when I hover over the Task View icon a window opens but as soon as I take the mouse off the icon the window closes....how can I keep the Task View widow open? Your help would be much appreciated....I am using Windows 10...
  10. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639