Windows 10: Outlook - Update on Focused Inbox and plans for Clutter

Discus and support Outlook - Update on Focused Inbox and plans for Clutter in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In July 2016 we announced that Focused Inbox, a new feature in Outlook that helps you cut through the noise of email to focus on what matters most,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Outlook - Update on Focused Inbox and plans for Clutter

Source: Update on Focused Inbox and our plans for Clutter - Microsoft Tech Community

:)

Brink, Dec 11, 2017
  2. jcmoss Win User

Focused inbox

The windows 10 mail app flashes the focused inbox for a second every time I open the app. Does this mean it is closer to going live? is there a way to manually flip the switch to activate on my account.

However on outlook.com I do not have either clutter or focused inbox.

Both of these use the same email

jcmoss, Dec 11, 2017
  3. How do i stop Focused/Other and keep everything going into in 1 inbox ??

Check this support article:
    Focused Inbox for Outlook

SimpleMindz, Dec 11, 2017
Thema:

Outlook - Update on Focused Inbox and plans for Clutter

1. Outlook - Update on Focused Inbox and plans for Clutter - Similar Threads - Outlook Update Focused

2. outlook inbox folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...
  3. Issue with Outlook Inbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with Outlook Inbox: Hello Concern, This is Sharma Binaya and I am working as a Web Developer, I am using both Window & MAC for my work, I updated my window to version 10 and now I was checking my Outlook mail, I am stunt all my inbox mail disappear, I do not know why, Can anyone help me how to...
  4. No more focused inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No more focused inbox: I woke up this morning, went downstairs, turned on my phone and suddenly saw that I lost the ability to set up a focused inbox on ANY of my accounts, ¿How can I fix this? I have a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL and never had this issue before....
  5. focused inbox?

in Windows 10 Customization
    focused inbox?: What is the purpose of a focused inbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focused-inbox/7af0b0cc-4268-425b-a2e5-06e2183056db
  6. Outlook Focused Inbox now available to all, and no more Clutter

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook Focused Inbox now available to all, and no more Clutter: It’s been just over a year since our last post about Focused Inbox and our plans for Clutter. We’re posting again to remind you that Clutter will not be available after January 31, 2020. Focused Inbox is now available to all Office 365 customers using the Monthly Channel of...
  7. Outlook email inbox

Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...
  8. outlook inbox not update emails

outlook inbox not update emails: Hello My outlook 2016 is not update my inbox? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/outlook-inbox-not-update-emails/35ff1e78-9d1f-4c58-81e0-2ca66cdc0371
  9. Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook: This month, we are releasing a new set of cloud-powered intelligent services in Office apps designed to save you time and produce better results. These features help you improve your writing in Word, deliver dynamic presentations in PowerPoint and prioritize the emails that...
  10. De-clutter your inbox in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    De-clutter your inbox in Office 365: Today we are beginning the roll out of Clutter to Office 365 business customers, which brings the power of Office Graph to your inbox. Clutter is designed to help you focus on the most important messages in your inbox. It uses machine learning to de-clutter your inbox by...