Windows 10: OUTLOOK Upgrade

Discus and support OUTLOOK Upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Outllook upgrade in progress frozen since 11/12/19... haven't received any emails since 11/12/19, how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DianeDeseve, Nov 19, 2019.

1. OUTLOOK Upgrade

Outllook upgrade in progress

frozen since 11/12/19... haven't received any emails since 11/12/19, how do I fix this?

:)

DianeDeseve, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 19, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Dude Win User

OUTLOOK Upgrade

Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade

Try the step listed here, it's lower down saying that they aren't in your deleted folder. It is hidden, if not showing click the light bulb and type in recover and it will show you the hidden item

Recover a deleted contact in Outlook - Outlook

Thema:

OUTLOOK Upgrade

1. OUTLOOK Upgrade - Similar Threads - OUTLOOK Upgrade

2. I upgraded my outlook and it stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded my outlook and it stopped working: I upgraded my outlook and it stopped working. I can no longer access my emails from work and my current school. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-my-outlook-and-it-stopped-working/50b4ee71-de94-45a6-9974-679652ded0bd
  3. I upgraded my outlook and it stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I upgraded my outlook and it stopped working: I upgraded my outlook and it stopped working. I can no longer access my emails from work and my current school. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-my-outlook-and-it-stopped-working/50b4ee71-de94-45a6-9974-679652ded0bd
  4. Upgrade from Win11 Mail to new Outlook has affected the task bar. Why can't I now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Win11 Mail to new Outlook has affected the task bar. Why can't I now...: I used to be able to re-position app icons on the Win11 task bar. Then Windows popped up an invite to use the latest Outlook instead of the Mail app. I accepted the prompt and am happy with Outlook. However, before the change I was able to reposition app icons on the task...
  5. Upgrade from Win11 Mail to new Outlook has affected the task bar. Why can't I now...

Upgrade from Win11 Mail to new Outlook has affected the task bar. Why can't I now...: I used to be able to re-position app icons on the Win11 task bar. Then Windows popped up an invite to use the latest Outlook instead of the Mail app. I accepted the prompt and am happy with Outlook. However, before the change I was able to reposition app icons on the task...
  6. Upgraded to Win 11 and w/in Outlook preferences UNABLE TO SELECT ANY BOXES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to Win 11 and w/in Outlook preferences UNABLE TO SELECT ANY BOXES: I just upgraded to Windows 11 and w/in Outlook on the desktop, when I try to change preferences, I am UNABLE TO SELECT ANY BOXES. I don't know if this is a windows or outlook problem.Thank you!...
  7. Upgraded to Win 11 and w/in Outlook preferences UNABLE TO SELECT ANY BOXES

Upgraded to Win 11 and w/in Outlook preferences UNABLE TO SELECT ANY BOXES: I just upgraded to Windows 11 and w/in Outlook on the desktop, when I try to change preferences, I am UNABLE TO SELECT ANY BOXES. I don't know if this is a windows or outlook problem.Thank you!...
  8. Outlook or some of the network related does not work after upgrading to 20H2 & further

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook or some of the network related does not work after upgrading to 20H2 & further: Hi, In our organization we have started upgrading Windows 10 1803, 1807,1903 & 1909 to Windows 10 20H2,21H1 & 21H2.Problem we are facing is that some network related apps does not work, as network icon changes to Global with message No Internet.Workaround: we are trying to...
  9. Outlook or some of the network related does not work after upgrading to 20H2 & further

Outlook or some of the network related does not work after upgrading to 20H2 & further: Hi, In our organization we have started upgrading Windows 10 1803, 1807,1903 & 1909 to Windows 10 20H2,21H1 & 21H2.Problem we are facing is that some network related apps does not work, as network icon changes to Global with message No Internet.Workaround: we are trying to...
  10. Outlook or some of the network related does not work after upgrading to 20H2 & further

in Windows 10 Customization