Windows 10: Outlook will not launch after deleting profile

Discus and support Outlook will not launch after deleting profile in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with Outlook 2016. I've been using office Pro 2016 for about a year now. Then I decided to upgrade my computer to Windows 10 Pro.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tomksa, Dec 12, 2018.

1. tomksa Win User

Outlook will not launch after deleting profile

I'm having a problem with Outlook 2016. I've been using office Pro 2016 for about a year now. Then I decided to upgrade my computer to Windows 10 Pro. Windows decided
    for my Outlook that I should use Microsoft outlook.com. So now my default email became the email that they registered for me at Outlook. I tried and tried to register
    the correct pop email address that have used for years. I tried over and over to change this account to the correct one. Finally I deleted the profile that they had
    created for me and I thought if I reinstalled office it would work. All of office worked except Outlook and it wouldn't even launch. I kept getting the message
    that it was unable to locate files needed to launch. At this point I decided to purchase office 365 (trial) but they gave me the same results. Can anybody
    tell me what files I need to recoup and where I might find them. I did save the Outlook .pst prior to the upgrade of Windows 10. I honestly have no idea what
    files were deleted when I deleted that profile. All of the functions of office work correctly, but every time I try to launch Outlook it says unable
    to locate the needed files. I have been working on this problem nonstop for a few days now and I'm very very frustrated and confused at this point.

:)

tomksa, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 12, 2018
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Dec 12, 2018
  4. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook will not launch after deleting profile [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook will not launch after deleting profile - Similar Threads - Outlook launch deleting

2. Edge and Outlook not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge and Outlook not launching: I don't know what happened but the Microsoft Edge does not launch from the task bar the same for Outlook. I have used the repair utility but still not change. I believe there was a update # 105. It all worked fine before.There are a number of different fixes on YouTube but i...
  3. Edge and Outlook not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge and Outlook not launching: I don't know what happened but the Microsoft Edge does not launch from the task bar the same for Outlook. I have used the repair utility but still not change. I believe there was a update # 105. It all worked fine before.There are a number of different fixes on YouTube but i...
  4. Delete Profile Photo in Outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete Profile Photo in Outlook: To MS team, Please advise, how to delete the uploaded photo out of the MS outlook. The system is available just only for new upload icon without the remove icon. Best regards, Korrakid...
  5. outlook is not launching after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook is not launching after windows update: outlook is not launching after windows update version 2004 OS Build 19041.264. windows 10 Pro operating system. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-launching-after-windows-update/5a379682-fab7-43a2-bf53-15f6d1693ab7
  6. Outlook data and profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook data and profile: My Windows user profile got corrupted and a guy from the Windows help desk copied all my data to a new user profile yesterday. I have not yet deleted the old profile, as I see that the new one is smaller and has fewer files and folders and have not quite yet worked out why....
  7. Outlook Profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Profile picture: for some users i see the profile picture and for others i don't... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-profile-picture/33586575-0ec5-4127-b261-5e7647dda8e6
  8. Microsoft Outlook Profile

Microsoft Outlook Profile: Hello, I am going around in circles no big surprise with my Windows 10 64 bit operating system. I can't send an attachment to an email recipient I use Gmail because I continually get the following error message from Microsoft Outlook : "You need to create a Microsoft Outlook...
  9. Microsoft Outlook Profile

Microsoft Outlook Profile: I am using a desktop PC with Windows 10, tried to scan to email and got the message - You need to create a Microsoft Outlook Profile in Microsoft windows. Go to control panel and open Mail, click show profile and then click add. I did this but there was no Show Profile...
  10. Outlook Default Profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Default Profile: I am trying to install iCloud on my PC. I got a dialog box that said, "Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your Outlook settings and try again." I checked, and my Outlook settings show my only ID as the default profile....