Windows 10: Outlook will not open. Believe my son accidently deleted my email address. How to recover it?

Discus and support Outlook will not open. Believe my son accidently deleted my email address. How to recover it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to recover a deleted email account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JimRuns, Feb 19, 2020.

1. JimRuns Win User

Outlook will not open. Believe my son accidently deleted my email address. How to recover it?

How to recover a deleted email account?

:)

JimRuns, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Alicia J Win User
    How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Feb 19, 2020
  4. alvez Win User

Outlook will not open. Believe my son accidently deleted my email address. How to recover it?

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook will not open. Believe my son accidently deleted my email address. How to recover it? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook will not open. Believe my son accidently deleted my email address. How to recover it? - Similar Threads - Outlook open Believe

2. Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son...: Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son merged our accounts and my account got deleted. Please help...
  3. Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son...: Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son merged our accounts and my account got deleted. Please help...
  4. What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?

What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?: I have Windows Live Mail 2012 to which I download client email ? my emails onto my laptop from my TalkTalk account They are changing the settings and I have found it impossible to do this and they are no help . I also have , on my laptop . Widows Mail which I have set up in...
  5. Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data: I have delete one of my Microsoft Outlook email accounts from my Desktop because I do not use it on my Desktop but however require it on my Phone and Laptop. After I deleted it, I lost all my emails on my Laptop and Phone. Is there a way to recover it?...
  6. User admin account email address changed to my sons????

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User admin account email address changed to my sons????: My User account on my laptop has been changed so that it is my sons account email address, not mine. How do I change it back to mine? He is a child. I needed to ask permission to myself to use Firefox. I have removed him from our family, and removed the device from his...
  7. how to delete an email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete an email address: How to delete email address in AOL mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-email-address/4de7f667-85f2-45e0-aea5-c14ef5be4845
  8. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  9. outlook email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...
  10. Outlook keeps deleting my email

Outlook keeps deleting my email: I have outlook on windows 10 on my pc and keeps deleting my email. where is this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-keeps-deleting-my-email/8d8171e4-b162-44ec-b035-7971d90152b3