Windows 10: Outlook will not start

Discus and support Outlook will not start in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been using outlook forever, but for some reason today it will not start. I get three error screens (see attached). This is from a fresh re-boot.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by 3DPiper, Jul 10, 2019.

1. 3DPiper Win User

Outlook will not start

I have been using outlook forever, but for some reason today it will not start.
    I get three error screens (see attached). This is from a fresh re-boot.
    How to fix this?

:)

3DPiper, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 10, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Munki Win User

Outlook will not start

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Outlook will not start

1. Outlook will not start - Similar Threads - Outlook start

2. Cortana, Start Menu, Outlook, Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge not working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana, Start Menu, Outlook, Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge not working after update: Hello. I updated my computer yesterday with an automatic update. When I logged in this morning, Cortana, Start Menu, Outlook, Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge were not working. I'm not sure what to do, and google is giving me answers from 3 years ago. This only happened...
  3. Office 2010, Outlook cant find default email folder-cant start cause a data file to send...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2010, Outlook cant find default email folder-cant start cause a data file to send...: I had my airplane mode issues. had to reinstall windows 10 backup outlook email first after getting things back set up outlook with email server setting from att. now starting email it always ask me if I want it to make changes then shows the subject line then closes....
  4. How to Remove automatic login to outlook when starting Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Remove automatic login to outlook when starting Microsoft Edge: How to Remove automatic login to outlook when starting Microsoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-automatic-login-to-outlook-when/961af941-fb73-442c-832d-26673ed29463
  5. Cannot start Microsoft Outlook 2007.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot start Microsoft Outlook 2007.: Found a fix online is this site legit?https://windowstechies.com/-/en/filename-gen/?file=Outlook%202007%20Scanpst%20Exe&gclid=Cj0KCQjwt_nmBRD0ARIsAJYs6o1p_6u34EciIgWzGrHft-v3_WCEwxcBf-8xpbu0gowFRvg4zV3dSgwaAiPpEALw_wcB...
  6. Outlook from Start menu not working

Outlook from Start menu not working: When I try to open Outlook from the Start menu, I get a message that says something "requires attention." Then it asks me to put in my password, which I do. Then it says "something went wrong" while it's "fixing account." I get the error code 0x80070002. What should I do?...
  7. Outlook will not start.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook will not start.: Message is data file not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-will-not-start/04f3a54f-e3a5-47ac-9436-6c4e4687f9da
  8. Outlook crashes with KERNELBASE.dll error trying to start Export/import option.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook crashes with KERNELBASE.dll error trying to start Export/import option.: Hello All, After a clean Windows 10 Pro installation I bought Office 365 and installed it locally. But when I try to import my old address book using "File->Options->Advanced->Export" Outlook crashes when clicking the "Export" and restarts stating the error below in the...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Search Service Not Starting, Outlook 365 Not Being Indexed Client Can't...

Windows 10 Pro Search Service Not Starting, Outlook 365 Not Being Indexed Client Can't...: Hi I have a windows 10 pro machine that was happily able to search outlook 365 emails setup as an exchange account, then all of a sudden it stopped. I check through all the search features but can't modify what is indexed because it "modify" is greyed out. I've found that...
  10. W10M: Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar not starting

W10M: Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar not starting: Hello, since yesterday (update to version 16006.11001.20083.0) the Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar apps are not starting anymore on my Lumia 735. There is nor error message or something else. Removing all accounts: same result.. Soft reset: same result. Even after a hard...