Windows 10: Outlook will not sync all emails from IMAP folders

Discus and support Outlook will not sync all emails from IMAP folders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a new Windows 10 installation with a new installation of Office 2019. I have 3 email accounts which2 of them seem to work fine and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aka_lorne, Oct 26, 2019.

1. aka_lorne Win User

Outlook will not sync all emails from IMAP folders

Hello,

I have a new Windows 10 installation with a new installation of Office 2019. I have 3 email accounts which2 of them seem to work fine and import all old messages. The Gmail account does not download all the old messages. It goes through the process of syncing and all 3 accounts say they are syncing correctly, but the gmail will not display messages from a week or two ago. It downloaded messages from 5 years ago but will not download the rest of my messages. I could not find a time out switch to adjust to longer incase it needs more time to download. Have deleted the accounts and recreated them all to no avail.

I use other computers and they are syncing fine, just not the gmail account. Any ideas.

Thank you

Lorne

:)

aka_lorne, Oct 26, 2019
  2. bpgt64 Win User

Outlook 2010 and iphone4 email questions!!

He's using POP instead of IMAP. IMAP synchronizes the same mailbox at multiple machines, where as POP delivers it to which ever device requests data from the server first. IMAP is the best option for using multiple machines. I use Outlook using Imap at work, an Thunderbird using Imap at my Linux box at home, and w/e Imap mail setup my Iphone 4 uses. 3 different machines, same email.

bpgt64, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 26, 2019
  4. ticko Win User

WM6 - Set Imap Folders

Does anyone know if there is a way to setup the client folders in Windows Mobile 6 Outlook for a imap account?

i.e. Gmail imap Sync

• [Gmail]/Inbox
    • [Gmail]/Sent Items
    • etc.

ticko, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook will not sync all emails from IMAP folders - Similar Threads - Outlook sync emails

2. Cannot connect outlook to IMAP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect outlook to IMAP: Hello,I am running our of options. I cannot add a new email account to Outlook IMAPI asked the hosting company. We have run multiple tests together. They do not know what the issue is.I tried everything disabling add-ins, changing passwords, disabling firewalls etc..Do you...
  3. IMAP folder sync issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    IMAP folder sync issue: I've been suffering with what I now believe are IMAP folder sync issues for years When I have to re-add my email accounts (rebuild, migration etc.) it manifests by missing folders/emails I've established that if I move a folder then it's not likely to sync It appears correct...
  4. How to sync all Outlook emails from old PC to new PC?

in Browsers and Email
    How to sync all Outlook emails from old PC to new PC?: Hello, I got a new PC and I am using the Mail app with Outlook. But in the new PC it only shows the mails received after I got the new PC. Is there a way to sync all mails to the app? Thanks! 167695
  5. Outlook 2019 IMAP and Gmail

Outlook 2019 IMAP and Gmail: I am unable to set up gmail and outlook 2019 I have followed the info from Microsoft and other help sources using imap.gmail.com Requires SSL: Yes Port: 993 Outgoing mail (SMTP) server smtp.gmail.com Requires SSL: Yes Requires TLS: Yes (if available) Requires Authentication:...
  6. Outlook email folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook email folders: I am getting cannot open your default email folders in outlook 2010 running in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-folders/41f44c0c-1e70-491e-8618-ee7a2392ffde
  7. Gmail IMAP on Outlook 2019

Gmail IMAP on Outlook 2019: Does anyone have the exact procedure for installing Gmail on OL 2019? I have not been able to get it working after many days of trying. I have an application password, turned off & on 2FA, tried several different instructions from various web sites. I've also tried to set it...
  8. New imap email

New imap email: Hi I am running a second email and following a message to say the email has been set up I then get a message to say my details are out of date. I then try to reset the password and it still keeps coming up with Action Required. Can you help....
  9. email switch from pop to imap

email switch from pop to imap: Do I really need to make the switch from POP to IMAP as Xfinity has stated? If so, then I may need help making this switch. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!!!...
  10. Microsoft Outlook IMAP settings

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook IMAP settings: Hi I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 as my mail client with IMAP. My setup is working correctly but I have a question regarding the display of the IMAP folder hierarchy in the left hand column under All Mail Items. Somehow, possibly due to a previous error in deleting a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook email folders not syncing on phone

2. imap not syncing all folders

3. outlook imap not syncing all folders from outlook 365

4. outlook 2019 force sync all imap folder,
  5. sync all hotmail email imap in outlook,
  6. why are sent emails not showing in sent folder in windows 10 mail,
  7. mail app on windows 10 not showing sent mail,
  8. imap sync all messages,
  9. outlook email folders not syncing with iphone,
  10. imap sync sent iphone outlook windows 10,
  11. set up imap emails in outlook not all synced to my outlook,