Windows 10: outlook wont open after update

Discus and support outlook wont open after update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my outlook Email will not open when I click on it. it brings up blue screen with mail envelope in center like its going to open then disappears after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sherrimcdermott1, Oct 3, 2019.

1. outlook wont open after update

my outlook Email will not open when I click on it. it brings up blue screen with mail envelope in center like its going to open then disappears after about 5 seconds. When I go to settings and try to click on manage account it will not open either nor can I add/delete the account.

:)

sherrimcdermott1, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Sigurd Win User

Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Because the apps I had tried and the one I had installed, appeared on the list of possible Apps in the list for opening MSG files, I thought that repairing Outlook might work. So I tried the repair option as Sheltieuk had suggested. When I then tried Start – Defaults afterwards and looked to see what was available to open MSG files, Outlook had appeared on the list! Selected that and it worked.

For once I have posed not only a question but an answer!!

Sigurd, Oct 3, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Oct 3, 2019
  4. saraevans Win User

outlook wont open after update

Outlook wont open on windows 10 (exchange)

I upgraded to windows 10 on sunday and now my outlook which is our company exchange server will not open. It did open at first, however it did not send emails, now it wont open at all. help!

saraevans, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

outlook wont open after update

1. outlook wont open after update - Similar Threads - outlook wont open

2. settings wont open after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings wont open after update: Update create chaos on my PC. Setting wont open so I cant make some changes in the device. I can adjust using keyboard but I want to have specific adjustment using settings. I dont want to lose the update either so I need this to resolve...
  3. settings wont open after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings wont open after update: Update create chaos on my PC. Setting wont open so I cant make some changes in the device. I can adjust using keyboard but I want to have specific adjustment using settings. I dont want to lose the update either so I need this to resolve...
  4. settings wont open after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Outlook wont open when other tabs are open.

Outlook wont open when other tabs are open.: In the last month, Outlook won't open when I have more than 2 tabs open. This did not happen previously. I have cleared the cache. What should I do to fix it please?...
  6. Outlook wont open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook wont open: Keep getting message oxc0000142 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-wont-open/232bf23d-f758-4558-bac7-bb907768ebd0
  7. windows wont open png files after update

windows wont open png files after update: so..it its basiclly in theat the title the upadte was two days ago and it is only with png files.. i tried to reset/repair the photo viewer none of this helped do you have any soplution for me? tnx in advance...
  8. Outlook wont' open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook wont' open: Hi there, I have a brand new computer that won't allow my outlook to open - I work off various email accounts and it would allow me to open and capture the details, but now it gives me the attached error messages. There are no other windows open and no other programs...
  9. outlook wont accept g-mail update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    outlook wont accept g-mail update: outlook e-mail sending 5 requests for me to update it, did that and am getting upset, it wont leave me alone..how do I uninstall it all? Id like to keep it as I have been using it for years, but since I bought this new computer with windows 10 on it its been nothing but...
  10. Outlook wont open on windows 10 (exchange)

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook wont open on windows 10 (exchange): I upgraded to windows 10 on sunday and now my outlook which is our company exchange server will not open. It did open at first, however it did not send emails, now it wont open at all. help! 13387