Windows 10: Outlook wont' open

Discus and support Outlook wont' open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a brand new computer that won't allow my outlook to open - I work off various email accounts and it would allow me to open and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TracySwayStudios, May 21, 2019.

1. Outlook wont' open

Hi there,

I have a brand new computer that won't allow my outlook to open - I work off various email accounts and it would allow me to open and capture the details, but now it gives me the attached error messages. There are no other windows open and no other programs running.

Please help!

Outlook wont' open 2a1533b0-cc4c-4b05-9804-1ee487fd2b07?upload=true.jpg Outlook wont' open a2f42850-a379-42ad-9e5b-fb19a0eaf99e?upload=true.jpg Outlook wont' open 158e0bdf-9e00-4089-87e0-49644078e8e8?upload=true.jpg

:)

TracySwayStudios, May 21, 2019
  2. Sigurd Win User

Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Because the apps I had tried and the one I had installed, appeared on the list of possible Apps in the list for opening MSG files, I thought that repairing Outlook might work. So I tried the repair option as Sheltieuk had suggested. When I then tried Start – Defaults afterwards and looked to see what was available to open MSG files, Outlook had appeared on the list! Selected that and it worked.

For once I have posed not only a question but an answer!!

Sigurd, May 21, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, May 21, 2019
  4. saraevans Win User

Outlook wont' open

Outlook wont open on windows 10 (exchange)

I upgraded to windows 10 on sunday and now my outlook which is our company exchange server will not open. It did open at first, however it did not send emails, now it wont open at all. help!

saraevans, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Outlook wont' open

1. Outlook wont' open - Similar Threads - Outlook wont' open

2. exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open: exe files won't open browsers won't open regedit won't open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open and no safeboot all exe files turned white keeps asking how do you want to open this file...
  3. Outlook wont open when other tabs are open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook wont open when other tabs are open.: In the last month, Outlook won't open when I have more than 2 tabs open. This did not happen previously. I have cleared the cache. What should I do to fix it please?...
  4. opening outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opening outlook: Outlook will not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-outlook/5224d7b4-5764-4c23-887e-d1e4745d3542
  5. Outlook wont shut down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook wont shut down: The computer continues to state that Outlook is closing down but it won't finish. And as a result, Outlook will not open up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-wont-shut-down/d7e68faa-1784-4ef2-9ece-669ff6f10b44
  6. outlook is not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    outlook is not opening: I have office 365 today I am not able to open outlook please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-opening/e7b5e78a-6e83-4682-99b0-ba97ff61e315
  7. Outlook wont open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook wont open: Keep getting message oxc0000142 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-wont-open/232bf23d-f758-4558-bac7-bb907768ebd0
  8. Open Outlook

Open Outlook: How do I get the Calendar screen to open when I open "Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-outlook/28be9ed9-5929-4086-93cf-85ad8fdb9a1e
  9. outlook wont open after update

outlook wont open after update: my outlook Email will not open when I click on it. it brings up blue screen with mail envelope in center like its going to open then disappears after about 5 seconds. When I go to settings and try to click on manage account it will not open either nor can I add/delete the...
  10. Outlook wont open on windows 10 (exchange)

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook wont open on windows 10 (exchange): I upgraded to windows 10 on sunday and now my outlook which is our company exchange server will not open. It did open at first, however it did not send emails, now it wont open at all. help! 13387

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows help outlook wont open half the time

2. microsoft outlook wont open on computer