Windows 10: outlook won't open

Discus and support outlook won't open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This morning when I tried to open Outlook, it would not open. I have rebooted at least twice and it still won't open. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by valleyfox, Jun 18, 2021.

1. valleyfox Win User

outlook won't open

This morning when I tried to open Outlook, it would not open. I have rebooted at least twice and it still won't open. Any suggestions?

:)

valleyfox, Jun 18, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Sigurd Win User

outlook won't open

Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Because the apps I had tried and the one I had installed, appeared on the list of possible Apps in the list for opening MSG files, I thought that repairing Outlook might work. So I tried the repair option as Sheltieuk had suggested. When I then tried Start – Defaults afterwards and looked to see what was available to open MSG files, Outlook had appeared on the list! Selected that and it worked.

For once I have posed not only a question but an answer!!

Sigurd, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

outlook won't open

1. outlook won't open - Similar Threads - outlook won't open

2. MP4 won't open from outlook message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP4 won't open from outlook message.: When I try to open an MP4 in outlook from an email has been sent to me, absolutely nothing happens. it's like I didn't even double click it. If I right, click and select often, the same thing. When I drag it into a folder on my computer and try to open, it works perfectly....
  3. MP4 won't open from outlook message.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MP4 won't open from outlook message.: When I try to open an MP4 in outlook from an email has been sent to me, absolutely nothing happens. it's like I didn't even double click it. If I right, click and select often, the same thing. When I drag it into a folder on my computer and try to open, it works perfectly....
  4. Outlook won't open using the Firefox browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook won't open using the Firefox browser.: Hello,I haven't been able to open my hotmail email for weeks on the Firefox browser. This is what comes up: https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/junkemail and a blank page. What's going on?How do I fix this?Megan...
  5. Outlook won't open using the Firefox browser.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook won't open using the Firefox browser.: Hello,I haven't been able to open my hotmail email for weeks on the Firefox browser. This is what comes up: https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/junkemail and a blank page. What's going on?How do I fix this?Megan...
  6. Outlook Mail won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook Mail won't open: The last few days, the application does not open on my laptop, I restarted the app twice to see if the problem was solved but nothing. Any solution?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-wont-open/83db6c02-c062-4282-b220-308f0db0fbf9
  7. Outlook won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook won't open: Microsoft downloaded an update to my computer last night. Today, I can't get into Outlook, though can get into all other Office products. No error message is showing up...Outlook just will not open. Any suggestions as to what might have happened? Thank you!...
  8. Outlook Emails Won't Open

Outlook Emails Won't Open: Hello, For the past month, every time I click on an email in Outlook to open it the email will not open and I get the following error: " Your message cannot be displayed right now". I am currently using a MacBook Air on Safari and have tried several other browsers with no...
  9. Outlook won't open

Outlook won't open: I added another email to my outlook and when I went to get back in to Outlook after restarting the computer (Windows 10) the following message appears. I have tried starting in safe mode and I still get the same message. I have run repair through my settings and I still...
  10. outlook 2013 won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook 2013 won't open: 09/07/2018: Issues downloading to Outlook. Took to Store tech yesterday. Unfortunately, we turned desktop on, activated Outlook and send/receive mail worked great. took home. Today, receiving following error: Need resolution. Hate to cart heavy desktop back to...