Windows 10: Outlook wont shut down

Discus and support Outlook wont shut down in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The computer continues to state that Outlook is closing down but it won't finish. And as a result, Outlook will not open up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GarrettThompson2, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Outlook wont shut down

The computer continues to state that Outlook is closing down but it won't finish. And as a result, Outlook will not open up.

:)

GarrettThompson2, Nov 15, 2020

2. PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 15, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Outlook wont shut down

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Outlook wont shut down

1. Outlook wont shut down - Similar Threads - Outlook wont shut

2. Outlook wants to shut my account down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook wants to shut my account down: I have been using outlook for years and now it is telling me I need ro verify I am not a robot or it will be labeled as a spam account. It reads Outlook.com is the free,we noticed that you have been ignoring our messages to confirm you are not a RobotFailure to confirm...
  3. Outlook wants to shut my account down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook wants to shut my account down: I have been using outlook for years and now it is telling me I need ro verify I am not a robot or it will be labeled as a spam account. It reads Outlook.com is the free,we noticed that you have been ignoring our messages to confirm you are not a RobotFailure to confirm...
  4. Outlook wants to shut my account down

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. pc wont shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc wont shut down: When i power off my pc the fans and lights on the fans stay on. Should I reinstall windows to see if this fixes my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-shut-down/d4b92a9c-c414-4d8c-b8c2-af6c9ec269af
  6. pc wont shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc wont shut down: When i power off my pc the fans and lights on the fans stay on. Should I reinstall windows to see if this fixes my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-shut-down/d4b92a9c-c414-4d8c-b8c2-af6c9ec269af
  7. pc wont shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Laptop wont shut down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop wont shut down: This problem started occurring after I ran the Microsoft Defender Offline scan. Now my laptop won't shut down. Instead, it reboots and tells me that my PIN is not available. The only way to turn the laptop off is with a hard reset....
  9. Windows 10 wont shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 wont shut down: I upgraded from win 7 to win 10 and now my pc wont shut down. I've tried the following : - disabled fast startup - tried shutdown /p - tried shutdown /s /f /t 0 - tried sfc /scannow None of the above has worked so far . Any ideas?? Thx...
  10. PC wont completely shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC wont completely shut down: Hi, For a while now, any time I press the power butting or click Shut Down on my PC, the screen will turn of but the fans and fan lights stay on. The only way to turn it of then is to power cycle it. However, if I put the computer to sleep or hibernate, the fans and lights...