Windows 10: outlook

Discus and support outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my computer keeps saying my outlook setting s are out of date? What does this mean and how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulaWebb2, Oct 1, 2018.

1. outlook

my computer keeps saying my outlook setting s are out of date? What does this mean and how do I fix it?

:)

PaulaWebb2, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 1, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Munki Win User

outlook

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

outlook

1. outlook - Similar Threads - outlook

2. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...
  3. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...
  4. Stuck at the outlook lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at the outlook lock screen: I forgot my outllook pw on one of my computers, Out look is my computers main login screen also.I reset the pw on an another computer but still can't login on my computer with the original issue even without the correct new pw...
  5. Stuck at the outlook lock screen

Stuck at the outlook lock screen: I forgot my outllook pw on one of my computers, Out look is my computers main login screen also.I reset the pw on an another computer but still can't login on my computer with the original issue even without the correct new pw...
  6. Outlook after swith to Windows 11 unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook after swith to Windows 11 unreadable: I got a new laptop with Windows 11 Home. The text size in outlook is not so small I cant read it. Whether I change scale on Display or font's in view settings I cannot get the look I had in windows 10.Font in view settings is set to 10Scale is 125slider in outlook is 100If I...
  7. Outlook after swith to Windows 11 unreadable

Outlook after swith to Windows 11 unreadable: I got a new laptop with Windows 11 Home. The text size in outlook is not so small I cant read it. Whether I change scale on Display or font's in view settings I cannot get the look I had in windows 10.Font in view settings is set to 10Scale is 125slider in outlook is 100If I...
  8. Bluebeam not working in New Outlook Version 1.2024.403.300

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluebeam not working in New Outlook Version 1.2024.403.300: I have Microsoft Outlook 1.2024.403.300 on a brand new computer. I have Bluebeam installed and Bluebeam is my default PDF for outlook. On the old version of outlook, Bluebeam is on the taskbar and all PDF's open as Bluebeam. When I switch over to the new version of outlook,...
  9. Bluebeam not working in New Outlook Version 1.2024.403.300

Bluebeam not working in New Outlook Version 1.2024.403.300: I have Microsoft Outlook 1.2024.403.300 on a brand new computer. I have Bluebeam installed and Bluebeam is my default PDF for outlook. On the old version of outlook, Bluebeam is on the taskbar and all PDF's open as Bluebeam. When I switch over to the new version of outlook,...
  10. Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11: Hi, I know this isn't the right category, but none of the ones offered fit. I have work and own office 365 profile. I have no problem to log in windows on my desktop W10 and laptop W11. Everywhere in system, where you have to sing-in to your microsoft account outlook,...