Windows 10: Outlook

Discus and support Outlook in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, installed the update of Windows 10 and now I seem to able to receive mail but not send it.... which seems a little bizarre. the settings seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bernardmoo, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Outlook

Hi,

installed the update of Windows 10 and now I seem to able to receive mail but not send it.... which seems a little bizarre.

the settings seem to have changed and any Rules don't seem to be sorting out the mail.

should I look to uninstall the whole thing?

thanks

Bernard

:)

bernardmoo, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 18, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Munki Win User

Outlook

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Outlook

1. Outlook - Similar Threads - Outlook

2. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  3. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  5. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  6. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

7. The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works.: The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works. It got broken several month ago. Also, why use a left click to bring it up when every else uses a right click?!...
  8. The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works.

The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works.: The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works. It got broken several month ago. Also, why use a left click to bring it up when every else uses a right click?!...
  9. Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working: Hi,I just tried to download my first email from the new outlook to save to my desktop and it keeps getting stuck in a loop and then when I check the x to stop it I receive the message microsoft outlook not working. The icon that's showing at the time looks like the old...
  10. Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working

Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working: Hi,I just tried to download my first email from the new outlook to save to my desktop and it keeps getting stuck in a loop and then when I check the x to stop it I receive the message microsoft outlook not working. The icon that's showing at the time looks like the old...