Windows 10: Outlook2010 not showing Rclick send to attachment in sent folder

Discus and support Outlook2010 not showing Rclick send to attachment in sent folder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use Microsoft Outlook 2010 Home edition. I have noticed that when I Right click an item (such as a picture or pdf) and choose to send it by email,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Alicia J, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Alicia J Win User

Outlook2010 not showing Rclick send to attachment in sent folder

I use Microsoft Outlook 2010 Home edition.

I have noticed that when I Right click an item (such as a picture or pdf) and choose to send it by email, it does not show up in my sent folder. Yet if I send an email within the email client and attach something it does show in my sent folder.

How do I set it to show in the sent folder when I right click an item and choose send by email?

If I open Outlook after I have sent the message I can see it in the outbox just before it send it.

Guess where I found these sent emails, in the Outlook Data file sent folder. How do I get these messages to show in the identity that they are being sent from?

:)

Alicia J, Aug 9, 2016
  2. BobAloisi Win User

Email with attachment not sent

using windows 10 Mail, can send email but when I send same email with attachment, it doesn't get sent. doesn't show in drafts, sent or outbox folders. attachment is small, a 417kb pdf

BobAloisi, Aug 9, 2016
  3. xbroogw1 Win User
    Email from N900 allows goes into junk folder

I have just sent an email to an outlook account and it went through. The emails I sent that went into the junk folder had image attachements. I took a pic using the camera and tried to send it via email. Could the attachement be the reason why it is being
    sent to the junk folder?

I've tried to send another attachement to outlook, but I am having connection problems now. LOL. I will have to update this post when the message goes through.

xbroogw1, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

Outlook2010 not showing Rclick send to attachment in sent folder

1. Outlook2010 not showing Rclick send to attachment in sent folder - Similar Threads - Outlook2010 showing Rclick

2. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  3. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  4. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  5. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  6. Sending attachments

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sending attachments: Anytime I try to send or receive a photo i get the message the this attachment may contain a dangerous virus so windows has decided to shut the attachment why. My Norton tells me there are no viruses in my system so why is Microsoft telling me otherwise...
  7. Single Email Attachment Sends The Entire Folder

in Browsers and Email
    Single Email Attachment Sends The Entire Folder: I am a musician and for decades I've been sending songs in AOL emails as an mp3 attachment - without problems. Now something has gone wrong. I can still attach and send the song as normal. But when I check my 'sent' copy, the attachment has changed name from the song title...
  8. Attachments not sent in emails

Attachments not sent in emails: Just like in this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/all/attachments/2908a724-3a64-431f-825b-0960974c8957 I have the same problem. I send emails but the attachments - that I KNOW are there - don't send. They are removed from the email, which is then...
  9. Outlook2010 on Windows10 Home,

Outlook2010 on Windows10 Home,: I have a large email that keeps trying to send. It won't delete. I went to file, but I can't find where to work offline. And each time I open my email it retries. Do you have any suggestion how to delete? Or where in Outlook2010 is Work offline? (I don't have windows...
  10. Attachments not sending

Attachments not sending: Hi there Why is it that sometimes my attachments don't send to the recipients even when I've double checked that they're there before hitting send? How can I prevent this from hapenning? Kit...