Windows 10: Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app.

Discus and support Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My outlook can't be signed in on the win10 mail app. I'm here two places in the circle [ATTACH] That's it if you log in. [ATTACH] Chinese... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike Zhuang, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app.

My outlook can't be signed in on the win10 mail app.

I'm here two places in the circle

Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app. f0daae24-d2f9-475a-8176-4c5e53f47666?upload=true.png

That's it if you log in.

Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app. 9ec29a4d-3202-4b8a-a838-180fe6d27952?upload=true.png

Chinese meaning: this account is already assisted

It's available to log in with IMAP, but you can't get mail.

Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app. 62366c92-23cd-4ba1-b681-4f45cce35816?upload=true.png This means: there is an error that happened when it is downloading your mails.

That's the error code:0x8007274d

I can't send an e-mail here.

What to do?

Thank you!

P.S.I am in China and I asked the same question on the Chinese MS Communityhttps://answers.microsoft.com/zh-ha...win10邮件应/cc572277-c5fc-4f3c-a550-fd4694f0ec20 but I didn't get an answer. Pls, answer me. Thank you

Moved from: Outlook.com Personalization and ease of access Other

:)

Mike Zhuang, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 11, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Win10 Outlook Mail

Did you change anything recently? And do you still correct settings for your account?

Check in Settings / Apps / Mail and calendar, if permissions are right, and if this wont help, reset Mail app.

Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app. [​IMG]

AndreTen, Sep 11, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app.

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app. [​IMG]

meebers, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app.

1. Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app. - Similar Threads - Outlook's sign Win10

2. New Outlook mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook mail app: New PC has Windows11 installed, purchased and installed Microsoft 365. When setting up email accounts the new Outlook app does not have a POP3 option, has Imap, GMail, Yahoo etc. How do I enable POP3?...
  3. New Outlook mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Outlook mail app: New PC has Windows11 installed, purchased and installed Microsoft 365. When setting up email accounts the new Outlook app does not have a POP3 option, has Imap, GMail, Yahoo etc. How do I enable POP3?...
  4. Folders created in in outlook mail app for android are not being created in win10 mail app...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders created in in outlook mail app for android are not being created in win10 mail app...: Folders created in outlook mail app for android are not being created in win10 mail app and fails to add the folder manually It works on the 3 android devices I own with no issues....
  5. Outlook mail people app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook mail people app: I have a Problem with the people app , my contacts are in outlook .com. But are not the same as the people app in windows 10 mail, won't sync ? using mail windows 10 the people app has contacts I did not enter, or reply to and I am not able to delete them ? these strange...
  6. sync aliyun mail in win10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync aliyun mail in win10 mail app: How to sync aliyun mail successfully in window 10 mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-aliyun-mail-in-win10-mail-app/f75170db-6146-450a-bd31-d20b333a34b1
  7. Win10 Outlook Mail

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Outlook Mail: Suddenly, all sent messages go to the drafts folder instead of sending. Once they are in the drafts folder, they become difficult to send. All suggestions appreciated. Dee 112489
  8. Outlook Mail app corrupted?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail app corrupted?: My Outlook Mail has not downloaded any mails for over 30 days. A notification repeatedly says its settings need updating (password?) and to click Fix. Fix does not work. I have checked all I can, including the password which is correct and works. Fortunately I can keep track...
  9. Win10 Mail App not Syncing after Outlook Server Change

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail App not Syncing after Outlook Server Change: Just thought I'd post a note incase others are having issues with the mail App, M$ has quietly changed the Mail App's Server for my old Hotmail Account and the Mail App is no longer connecting to that Hotmail account to sync, has not for 5 days but I hadn't noticed as I am...
  10. Win10 Mail app hanging?

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail app hanging?: Trying to setup Mail app, and it won't let me past the "Add account" screen ... I added a hotmail account, it indicated that was successful. I added a Yahoo mail account, again indicated success ... but it keeps returning to the "Add account" screen, and the "Ready to go"...