Windows 10: Output All Settings to a File

Discus and support Output All Settings to a File in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I output all of my Settings to a file from Command or Administrative Privileges? Thanks. 176889 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Output All Settings to a File

How can I output all of my Settings to a file from Command or Administrative Privileges?
    Thanks.

:)

mikeincousa, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 31, 2021
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Output All Settings to a File

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Output All Settings to a File

1. Output All Settings to a File - Similar Threads - Output Settings File

2. All my files are set to read only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my files are set to read only.: All my files are read only and when i turn it off it just turns back on i have tried a variety of things to no avail i dont have any anti-viruses blocking it and to my knowledge i dont have any apps that are malicous can someone please help me :...
  3. All my files are set to read only.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my files are set to read only.: All my files are read only and when i turn it off it just turns back on i have tried a variety of things to no avail i dont have any anti-viruses blocking it and to my knowledge i dont have any apps that are malicous can someone please help me :...
  4. Audio Jack input/output setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Jack input/output setting: Hi, this is just a small question regarding a specific audio setting. This setting was a pop-up for each time I plugged sth into the audio jack and it showed a list of devices that could be plugged into the jack e.g. Mic, Headphones, speakers, etc. I got an external mic but...
  5. Audio Jack input/output setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Jack input/output setting: Hi, this is just a small question regarding a specific audio setting. This setting was a pop-up for each time I plugged sth into the audio jack and it showed a list of devices that could be plugged into the jack e.g. Mic, Headphones, speakers, etc. I got an external mic but...
  6. Storage settings not showing all files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage settings not showing all files: The storage settings show I have 15 GB in temporary files, [ATTACH] however when I click on this it doesn't show what is taking up all that space [ATTACH] The same goes for apps, it says I have 50 GB of apps but the only big apps I have are Photoshop and a few other Adobe...
  7. move os and all my setting and files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    move os and all my setting and files: I bought a new computer and I would like to move EveryThing OS, files, progames form my old computer Windows 10 Pro, to my New Computer windows Home. My old drives will not fit in or even plug in to my new computer, so thats out. Any Help!...
  8. Windows has lost all files and settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows has lost all files and settings: I'm asking here as the support chat seems to be malfunctioning and I can't open the help app... I turned on my PC as normal a couple of days ago. On booting I realised that all my personal preferences were gone. All accounts on programs, passwords, bookmarks and pinned...
  9. No output sound at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No output sound at all: I had to restart my computer this afternoon after a power surge. When I restarted it, I had no sound outputting at all. I could stream videos, but they had no sound. Groove music would not play any of my MP3 files and gives this error. Spotify has a similar issue where it...
  10. Export all Windows settings to a text file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Export all Windows settings to a text file?: Is there any way to export all Windows settings to a text file? Is it possible to extract all windows settings from 2 machines and is there a way to compare the differences? AFAIK there isn't but I am hoping that the brilliant minds on this forum might have a solution. I...