Windows 10: Output Audio Playing Through Input Audio

Discus and support Output Audio Playing Through Input Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having a problem where any audio played through my headset also gets output through my microphone. I've tried testing audio from multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nihilane, May 16, 2021.

1. nihilane Win User

Output Audio Playing Through Input Audio

I've been having a problem where any audio played through my headset also gets output through my microphone. I've tried testing audio from multiple sources and outputting it to multiple sources, but the problem always persists. It looks like an issue with Windows specifically. The problem persists when I mute my microphone through the device located on my headset. It stops, however, when I completely mute the microphone in Manage Audio Devices. When listening to my microphone, I can hear an echo of whatever audio is playing.I've tried:Restarting my PCUnplugging and plugging in my headphon

:)

nihilane, May 16, 2021

2. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/

Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK

But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems ..

Sound settings say - No output or Input devices found.

Have tried to re-install Realtek audio drivers for motherboard -- installed but no change

David_Bexhill, May 16, 2021
  3. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, May 16, 2021
  4. Output Audio Playing Through Input Audio

Input and Output of audio on computer?

Input and Output of audio on computer?

DorothySittler, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Output Audio Playing Through Input Audio

1. Output Audio Playing Through Input Audio - Similar Threads - Output Audio Playing

2. output sound playing through input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    output sound playing through input: Hello.I have a problem with my sound : when I play something on my headphone the mic catches it. for exemple if i have music and being on discord at the same time, the other guy in the call hears my music. I already tried to check if the "listen to device" options was...
  3. output sound playing through input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    output sound playing through input: Hello.I have a problem with my sound : when I play something on my headphone the mic catches it. for exemple if i have music and being on discord at the same time, the other guy in the call hears my music. I already tried to check if the "listen to device" options was...
  4. output sound playing through input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer plays my game audio, or output audio as input.

My computer plays my game audio, or output audio as input.: Whenever I try to play with my friends, We get in a game, and boom. It plays my game audio like its a microphone, and they cant hear me at all. All they can hear is my games audio, yet not my voice....
  6. Microphone input playing audio output

Microphone input playing audio output: Windows 10 Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Skullcandy Ink'd 2 Earbuds with microphone My earbud/mic combo is plugged into the only jack on my laptop, a 3.5 mm input/output jack. When I play audio on my computer, with any program, my microphone also plays the audio. I have no speakers...
  7. Audio inputs and outputs, bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio inputs and outputs, bluetooth: Hi everyone, I've been having issues with my audio inputs and outputs. I use a msi b450 tomahawk max, 5600x Cpu, corsair lpx 3200 16gb, evga 2070 super (with the newest bios} since the motherboard doesn't have a Bluetooth card i had to buy an external usb bluetooth antenna....
  8. Audio Input And Output

Audio Input And Output: Is there any way I can sent an audio device's output as an input. As in playing audio and it going through a mic/input. submitted by /u/Shreksc00ch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kijzcr/audio_input_and_output/
  9. Input and Output of audio on computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Input and Output of audio on computer?: Input and Output of audio on computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-and-output-of-audio-on-computer/07ff299f-b3f7-47de-9e48-ca85e949d358
  10. Problem with output audio playing through microphone

Problem with output audio playing through microphone: I have been having a really annoying issue where audio from my headphones plays through my microphone. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers in the Device Managers window, but I have had no luck. Audio enhancements are all disabled, both the microphone and...