Windows 10: Output color goes warmer on moments

Discus and support Output color goes warmer on moments in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I work something on my PC Windows 10 for example watching videos, when I press some key color temperature goes a little bit warmer and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by donVito_, Dec 20, 2020.

1. donVito_ Win User

Output color goes warmer on moments

When I work something on my PC Windows 10 for example watching videos, when I press some key color temperature goes a little bit warmer and when pressing again it goes back to normal. This happens when i work in Photoshop too, when i select some menu option screen color temperature goes warmer. How can i fix this?

Windows 10 Pro
    Ryzen 7 2700X
    Nvidia GTX 1050ti 4gb

:)

donVito_, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Try the below suggested steps and check if the suggested options are available to change the Color bit Depth value

1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. Expand the Display, and then highlight the Change resolution.
    3. On the right side, check if there is 8 bpc listed under
      Output color depth.
    4. You may select 8 bpc and restart the device to witness the changes.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Output color goes warmer on moments

Color tones or white balance

Hi Dillon, my name is Martin and I'm an Independent Advisor. I'll try to help you here.

I think the night mode is enabled on your PC so you can see the warmer color on the display.

I suggest that you follow the steps

Settings

Device

Display and toggle off the Night light setting

If it doesn’t help, I’d suggest you change the desktop theme.

Sometimes computers automatically adjust screen brightness on the basis of the current lighting conditions. I recommend that you go to the Display settings and under Brightness and color search for the Change brightness automatically when lighting changes check
    box and then select it to use this feature.

Martin Jenkinss, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Output color goes warmer on moments

1. Output color goes warmer on moments - Similar Threads - Output color goes

2. Wallpaper goes from picture to solid color.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper goes from picture to solid color.: Whenever I try to start a game or something my screen flashes black then my background goes from a picture I set to a Solid blue color and I have to change it back. What could be the problem?...
  3. Wallpaper goes from picture to solid color.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper goes from picture to solid color.: Whenever I try to start a game or something my screen flashes black then my background goes from a picture I set to a Solid blue color and I have to change it back. What could be the problem?...
  4. Desktop Color Goes Black For A Few Moments And Then Returns To Normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Color Goes Black For A Few Moments And Then Returns To Normal: Hello,I'm experiencing a problem with the latest version of Windows 10 21H2. Suddenly my desktop changes to black for a few moments, and then it returns to normal. All the icons and everything work OK. It's like I chose to change my color preference.This started to happen...
  5. Desktop Color Goes Black For A Few Moments And Then Returns To Normal

Desktop Color Goes Black For A Few Moments And Then Returns To Normal: Hello,I'm experiencing a problem with the latest version of Windows 10 21H2. Suddenly my desktop changes to black for a few moments, and then it returns to normal. All the icons and everything work OK. It's like I chose to change my color preference.This started to happen...
  6. Desktop Color Goes Black For A Few Moments And Then Returns To Normal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to adjust color tone warmer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust color tone warmer?: I would like to know on how to adjust color tone warmer under window 7Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-color-tone-warmer/d60823a0-5d1b-42fb-af49-86d945d2c59f
  8. How to adjust color tone warmer?

How to adjust color tone warmer?: I would like to know on how to adjust color tone warmer under window 7Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-color-tone-warmer/d60823a0-5d1b-42fb-af49-86d945d2c59f
  9. screen goes black for several moments ...

in Windows 10 Support
    screen goes black for several moments ...: This is a really worrisome problem: Just upgraded from Win7 pro x64 to Win 10 Pro. At the same time I replaced the motherboard, ram, video card and added an SDD. I had this done by a computer shop that I trust. The tech spent some time replacing and troubleshooting drivers....
  10. Color Profile for YUV Output Needed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Profile for YUV Output Needed: I'm working through a video router that requires my TinyPC units to send YUV instead of RGB. I know I need a new color profile but I can't seem to find one that will send YUV. Does anyone have an idea of how to solve my problem?...