Windows 10: Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

Discus and support Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,Is there a way, in Windows 10, to have system sound playback through two DIFFERENT devices at the SAME time? Headphones AND HDMI.My XBox will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Farfin, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Farfin Win User

Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

Hello,Is there a way, in Windows 10, to have system sound playback through two DIFFERENT devices at the SAME time? Headphones AND HDMI.My XBox will play sound through HDMI and the headphones at the same time. I'm looking to do that on my PC.If not, no big deal. After messing with it for a few hours, I can't get any online solution to work.I've tried: the top 15 or so search results updating everything fresh install of Windows and updating everything "VB Audio Cable" every possible combination of "Sound" settingsThanks for the help.

:)

Farfin, Jan 27, 2022

2. Is it possible to play sound through headphones and HDMI output simultaneously?

Hi David,

I would like to inform that it is not possible to output sound through both the HDMI and the headphone jack simultaneously.

But you can watch video through HDMI and listen via headphone jack.

Follow the steps below.

• Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar
    • Left click playback devices
    • Right click HDMI
    • Select Disable.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    HDMI audio output to Sony TV

Hi,

One possible reason why your HDMI audio output was not working due to outdated drivers. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to connect your computer to your TV?
    • Have you tried updating your HDMI audio driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

ok got to work from hdmi and speaker but can output go from headset and hdmi

Would like to hdmi and headphone jack

RobertPrusakiewicz, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

1. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible? - Similar Threads - Output computer audio

2. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?: Hello,Is there a way, in Windows 10, to have system sound playback through two DIFFERENT devices at the SAME time? Headphones AND HDMI.My XBox will play sound through HDMI and the headphones at the same time. I'm looking to do that on my PC.If not, no big deal. After messing...
  3. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?: Hello,Is there a way, in Windows 10, to have system sound playback through two DIFFERENT devices at the SAME time? Headphones AND HDMI.My XBox will play sound through HDMI and the headphones at the same time. I'm looking to do that on my PC.If not, no big deal. After messing...
  4. HDMI Output Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI Output Audio: I connected my HDMI to my TV and attempted to play output audio through the secondary device but it is not detected in my sound settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-output-audio/518ee249-2648-404a-8e83-6a078caf080b
  5. Is it possible to use HDMI for audio output only?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to use HDMI for audio output only?: Hello, sorry, I don't know if this is a Windows driver question or graphic card related support. I have a weird setup and it's the following: I have a Laptop Dell G5 with RTX 2060 and I use the DVI port for a monitor. I have a samsung soundbar and I have it connected via...
  6. Run PC and HDMI audio through headphones on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Run PC and HDMI audio through headphones on Windows 10?: So I'm trying to get my computer to play both the PC audio and the HDMI audio to my headphones. So I want to be able to be in a Discord call on my computer and hear audio from my Nintendo Switch, both through my headphones. What is the best way to do this? Thanks. submitted...
  7. Static audio / video outputs through hdmi to AV receiver.

Static audio / video outputs through hdmi to AV receiver.: I have an ongoing issue with audio / video outputs from a pc I have in my living room. Its an i5 with 16GB ram running win10 pro. The machine has 2 1660 graphics cards in it (used for folding when not in use for other things) and its generally used for playing video and...
  8. Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones?: Me and my GF are going on a flight tomorrow and I've downloaded shows to watch on my laptop. We both have wireless earbuds we'd like to use, since they're really easy to transport and both do a decent job of blocking out noise. I'm trying to figure out some way for both of us...
  9. Intermittent audio cracking through sound card, headphones or hdmi audio

Intermittent audio cracking through sound card, headphones or hdmi audio: Intermittent audio cracking through sound card, headphones or hdmi audio, does not matter what the default playback device is, but it is not the default playback device where the cracking comes through. The cracking will escalate higher and higher for a few seconds to a...
  10. Force Intel HDMI Audio Output Possible ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Force Intel HDMI Audio Output Possible ?: This post is to document yet another flow I observed in Intel Graphics Driver (any) in my laptops . My observation is that on connecting an HDMI cable , only international brands are detected to be HDMI audio capable devices and instantly start playing audio on those...