Windows 10: Output Excel value from undefined row?

Discus and support Output Excel value from undefined row? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have the following problem: I want Excel to display a value from column "C" ,say 1; this is no problem. For this I use this: = IF(COUNT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bernd23, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Bernd23 Win User

Output Excel value from undefined row?

Hello,
    I have the following problem: I want Excel to display a value from column "C" ,say 1; this is no problem. For this I use this: = IF(COUNT IF(C21:C70;1)=1;"Yes";"No"). How do I get it now that from a cell which is in column B next to the 1 is also displayed where the 1 is a variable, so can move with time and then of course another value next to the 1 in row B?
    Thanks for help.

:)

Bernd23, Aug 1, 2020

2. TypeError: The value of the property 'HasFlashVersion' is null or undefined, not a Function object-2146823281

Message from webpage

---------------------------

TypeError: The value of the property 'HasFlashVersion' is null or undefined, not a Function object-2146823281The value of the property 'HasFlashVersion' is null or undefined, not a Function object

OK

THEN WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN TO MS, I GET:

You have reached this page due to errors in your authentication.

You may choose among the following Zone sites to continue.

I was trying to play a game in MSN Messenger.

I don’t know, or none of the above.

I was trying to play a game on Zone.com.

I was trying to buy a game.

WHAT IS GOING ON, WERE YOU HACKED BECAUSE CRAZY **** STARTED AROUND THE BEGINNING OF JULY AND WORSE AFTER WIN10? WHAT ARE GUYS DOING OR NOT DOING? THERE ARE A WHOLE LIST OF ERROR MESSAGES I HAVE A WHOLE PAGE OF THEM. ALL DIFFERENT BUT RELATED, SO DID DRIVER
    UPDATES FOR REALTEK AND QUALCOMM AND STILL HAPPENING, WHY BOYS?

Blackmailed byMicrosoft, Aug 1, 2020
  3. jmills01 Win User
    N96 BBC iPlayer - Script Alert: TypeError - Undefined value

Yes, I too have had this problem. I'm getting it on my E72. I've slightly hacked the iPlayer install file to work on E72 and it now launches OK (previously told me my phone wasn't supported) but now I'm getting the Script Alert: TypeError - Undefined value
    message, too. I've tried installing on my memory card but that doesn't work for me.

Any other suggestions, folks?

Thanks

jmills01, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Output Excel value from undefined row?

TypeError: The value of the property 'HasFlashVersion' is null or undefined, not a Function object-2146823281

USING CAPS TO DIFFERENTIATE, NO OFFENSE MEANT, SEE BELOW. i HAVE THIS PROBL=

EM WITH IE11 AFTER WIN 10 INSTALL. THIS HAPPENS AT MSN'S ZONE. I CANNOT LOG=

IN TO THE PAGE,=C2=A0 AND DISPLAY IS IN NEW TIME ROMAN WITH ALMOST NO GRAP=

HICS. GIVING ME THESE ERROR MESSAGES IN A LOOP, I WENT TO QUALCOMM TO TRY T=

O UPGRADE ATHEROS AND INSTALLED UPDATED DRIVERS FOR REALTEK BUT STILL THIS =

ISSUE, HAS THIS PAGE BEEN HACKED? I USE COMCAST INTERNET.=20

=C2=A0ALine: 129

Error: 'dapMgr' is undefined

Line: 129

Line: 4

Error: Invalid character

Line: 2

Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression:
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-u=

s/software-download/windows10

Line: 129

Line: 144

Error: The value of the property 'BuildMainNavigation' is null or undefined=

, not a Function object

Message from webpage

TypeError: The value of the property 'HasFlashVersion' is null or undefined=

, not a Function object-2146823281The value of the property 'HasFlashVersio=

n' is null or undefined, not a Function object

OK=C2=A0 =C2=A0

Line: 911

Line: 1

Error: Unspecified error.

Line: 48

Error: Object doesn't support this action

Line: 48

Error: Object doesn't support this action

Line: 1

Error: Unspecified errorLine: 129

Error: 'dapMgr' is undefinedTHIS HAPPENS AFTER i RUN TROUBLESHOOTER:

You=E2=80=99re not connected to a network

=E2=80=A2Check that all network cables are plugged in.

=E2=80=A2Verify that airplane mode is turned off.

=E2=80=A2Make sure your wireless switch is turned on.

=E2=80=A2See if you can connect to mobile broadband.

=E2=80=A2Restart your router.This page can=E2=80=99t be displayed

=E2=80=A2Make sure the web address
    http://zonenxt.msn-ppe.com
    is correct.

=E2=80=A2Look for the page with your search engine.

=E2=80=A2Refresh the page in a few minutes.THIS DOESNT WORK AND I ONLY HAVE=

THIS ISSUE WITH ZONE AT MSN ENTERTAINMENT NO OTHER PAGES ON IE11.

Blackmailed byMicrosoft, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Output Excel value from undefined row?

1. Output Excel value from undefined row? - Similar Threads - Output Excel value

2. lock first row of shred file excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock first row of shred file excel: Hi all, I need to lock not freeze the first row or some specific cell in shared excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-first-row-of-shred-file-excel/bd16ed1e-37be-4597-b948-03295aee8419
  3. lock first row of shred file excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock first row of shred file excel: Hi all, I need to lock not freeze the first row or some specific cell in shared excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-first-row-of-shred-file-excel/bd16ed1e-37be-4597-b948-03295aee8419
  4. Undefined index:

Undefined index:: My goodness, here again. with I thought would be simple. Object is to add 1 to the "receiptno" in the "numbers" table and print the receiptno. please tell me in lay terms what is wrong. ---------------------------------- code: <?php $server = "localhost"; $user = "root";...
  5. Transfer Excel table value?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Excel table value?: Hello, there is a function that can do the following: In table 1 I enter values that are often used and sometimes new values are added. But now I want that all values which are in table 1 are listed in table 2 so that I know which different values are available. Excel...
  6. undefined script error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    undefined script error: After the Windows 10 Insider update my watchfire ignite program started to open a script error, specifically: The value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function object. Is there any fix, I am unable to get rid of rendering app...
  7. Undefined problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undefined problem: Hello everyone, I wonder why my Window 10 become no font in start and notification area? Is that virus attack? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undefined-problem/8d424da2-60f1-4a96-b206-7ec8efdbcf3b
  8. Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function...

Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function...: After one of last two or three insider updates my watchfire ignite program keeps opening a script error come up and stays no mater what. Say The value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function object. Cannot fix or get rid of rendering app useless....
  9. Excel spaces between rows

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel spaces between rows: Hi,, I have a col that is the result of an if function. =IF(H105="a",B105,"") Which results in a col of names in col O if there is an "a" in col H. But if it is not an "a" it is a space, how can I do it so that all the spaces are removed and I end up with a col of names with...
  10. Entering row in Excel - error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Entering row in Excel - error: [img] Hello all, So I'm trying to put together a table in Excel which i managed to do, however I need insert 3 lines at the top of the table(above the head of the tabel), but Excel won't allow it. Is anybody familiar with this sort of error? I've been browsing online...