Windows 10: output from two concurrently running programs to separate screens

Discus and support output from two concurrently running programs to separate screens in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; 2004 os build 19041.508 I have two run two programs often. I have my laptop set up to output to the laptop screen and also to the external monitor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ChuckNewman, Sep 16, 2020.

1. output from two concurrently running programs to separate screens

2004 os build 19041.508

I have two run two programs often. I have my laptop set up to output to the laptop screen and also to the external monitor.

Is there a way to set up my output so that all output from one program goes to my laptop screen and all output from the other program, running concurrently, goes to the external screen?

thank you, Chuck

:)

ChuckNewman, Sep 16, 2020

2. concurrent RDP

I have installed the Windows 10 Creator Update on my windows 10 pro. The concurrent RDP has stopped working with the patch. Can someone suggest??

Sundeep Gupta, Sep 16, 2020
  3. silk186 Win User
    How to separate audio outputs in playback devices

That is what i did when I reinstalled the drivers. First it only had the speakers, added drivers, HDMI appeared, plugged in second analog port which is detected in realtek HD audio manager but is not listed as a second output. All three devices are dectected, but the two analog devices don't appear as separate output devices.

silk186, Sep 16, 2020
  4. output from two concurrently running programs to separate screens

Keep programs running whilst screen is turned off - MSBook

Hello,

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which program are you referring you to?
    • As per the description, "I wish to keep some programs running whilst the screen on devise" where exactly are you stating that the programs have to be aligned?
    • What exact issue are you facing in Windows?
    Please pot to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

output from two concurrently running programs to separate screens

1. output from two concurrently running programs to separate screens - Similar Threads - output concurrently running

2. how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices: I just want to listen to youtube on my headphones, but my friend likes to watch me play minecraft on the TV I have hooked up through HDMI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-the-audio-output-from-2-separate/6ad18c3e-6c1c-46a3-816a-82f7ab1182e0
  3. how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices: I just want to listen to youtube on my headphones, but my friend likes to watch me play minecraft on the TV I have hooked up through HDMI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-the-audio-output-from-2-separate/6ad18c3e-6c1c-46a3-816a-82f7ab1182e0
  4. how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  6. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  7. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Separate audio outputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Separate audio outputs: Hi, I am using Lenovo Y5070 and Realtek Audio Driver. Sometimes I want to listen my Spotify through the internal speakers of the laptop instead of the plugged in headphones. Because they are combined under the Speakers in Playback tab of the "Audio Settings" I can not do...
  9. Separate audio outputs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Separate audio outputs: Hi, I am using Lenovo Y5070 and Realtek Audio Driver. Sometimes I want to listen my Spotify through the internal speakers of the laptop instead of the plugged in headphones. Because they are combined under the Speakers in Playback tab of the "Audio Settings" I can not do...
  10. Running programs from separate hard drive

Running programs from separate hard drive: I have recently installed Windows 10 on a new SSD drive (C) I have two other drives which are not SSD one of which just contains saved data, photos, documents, downloads etc. (E) The other is blank which did contain Windows 7 (D) What I want to know is it possible to download...