Windows 10: Output of Driver Verifier

Discus and support Output of Driver Verifier in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So after running driver verifier, my PC crashed whenever attempting to load up the login screen... I have attatched a link to download my system specs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CannonFodderIR, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Output of Driver Verifier

So after running driver verifier, my PC crashed whenever attempting to load up the login screen... I have attatched a link to download my system specs, minidump folder 2 Entries and MSinfo file.

Any help with whats going so wrong with my PC would be greatly appreciated.

Google Drive Link to .zip file

If anything is missing, or if this is posted in the wrong topic section, formatted poorly, or you just straight up dont like me, do please let me know and if possible, I will fix it as soon as I can!

:)

CannonFodderIR, Jan 24, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

DRIVER VERIFIER

Disable driver verifier and upload a new zip after another crash has occured, assuming another crash occurs.

To disable driver verifier:

• Open an admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)

3.  DRIVER VERIFIER

From what I gather the methodology is to run driver varifier to try and get any "bad" drivers to crash my system. Is this correct? What would be the next step after driver verifier crashes my system?

Thanks for any elaboration.

carl pilkington, Jan 24, 2021
  4. PaulM Win User

Output of Driver Verifier

Driver Related BSOD - Driver Verifier

I enabled driver verifier because no dumps were being generated and I expected a driver was the issue. I need a password from IT to uninstall Symantec though, I'll have to see if I can get the password.

PaulM, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Output of Driver Verifier

1. Output of Driver Verifier - Similar Threads - Output Driver Verifier

2. Ran Driver Verifier and now my PC won't output to display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ran Driver Verifier and now my PC won't output to display: I've been having problems with WDF Violation blue screens and have tried multiple options to fix it and none of them worked. I was then told to run Driver Verifier to try and diagnose the issue but now when I boot up my PC everything turns on like normal but I get no display...
  3. Ran Driver Verifier and now my PC won't output to display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran Driver Verifier and now my PC won't output to display: I've been having problems with WDF Violation blue screens and have tried multiple options to fix it and none of them worked. I was then told to run Driver Verifier to try and diagnose the issue but now when I boot up my PC everything turns on like normal but I get no display...
  4. Ran Driver Verifier and now my PC won't output to display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Driver Verifier BSOD

Driver Verifier BSOD: So for like a year im having random reboots with no BSOD up to 2 times a month, so i researched the topic for a bit and ruled out some faulty hardware like GPU was already in my old PC and ran fine or RAM Memtest86 passed without problems, changed PSU too. i also changed some...
  6. Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Verifier: I performed the driver verifier exactly as listed. Only difference is I had 2 DDI files not 1. The second one said additional. Well it crashed worse. Won't even boot. It did an automatic hardware check& came back clean. Then Dell ran automatic diagnose system. Currently the...
  7. Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Verifier: I performed the driver verifier exactly as listed. Only difference is I had 2 DDI files not 1. The second one said additional. Well it crashed worse. Won't even boot. It did an automatic hardware check& came back clean. Then Dell ran automatic diagnose system. Currently the...
  8. Driver Verifier

9. bsod with driver verifier

bsod with driver verifier: hello, so i have been experiencing some bsod, I've recently built a pc and installed windows 10 on a new ssd but here and there i would get a bsod around 3 a day mostly starts up again when i can sleep my pc or restart/shutoff ive gotten several errors such as ntoskrnl.exe...
  10. Driver verifier

Driver verifier: Hi, I have recently used driver verifier to try and find if one of my drivers is buggy, however when i get a bsod it still comes up with messages like critical process died, unexpected store exception etc. I havent got any driver verifier stop code, does this mean my bsods...