Windows 10: Output raw RGB color from HDMI port

Discus and support Output raw RGB color from HDMI port in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am using windows 10 with Lenovo thinkpad. I want to output display image without any calibration exactly same data value on VRAM on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Windows Category - All, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Output raw RGB color from HDMI port

Hi,

I am using windows 10 with Lenovo thinkpad.

I want to output display image without any calibration exactly same data value on VRAM on my machine.

I captured a black pixel on the displayed image which was output from a HDMI port of my machine by an external device and I saw the data value. The value was R:G:B = 0x10:0x10:0x10.

However the actual data in my machine was R:G:B = 0x00:0x00:0x00, I confirmed by "Paint" Application.

I thought this is a result of gamma calibration by my machine or Windows 10.

How can I disable any calibration?

Do I need special ICC profile which can be set by below window?

Output raw RGB color from HDMI port 9ae0156b-7857-456b-8e4a-9637d6cd6e62?upload=true.png

By the way, I already had disabled "Night light settings".

I appreciate any help. Thank you.

Best regards,

Tsunokawa

:)

Windows Category - All, Nov 4, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

HDMI port , is it input/output/both?

Hi Ken

On 99.99% of PC's and laptops the HDMI Port(s) are output only, there are some really high-end laptops that also have HDMI input, but they are very rare indeed . .

DaveM121, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Force Display Output via HDMI Port

Windows 10 Question: The goal is to display two screens (same video screen) from the computer to two projectors for a presentation using Power Point Slides. Attaching to one projector works fine, but when I attach a HDMI splitter to hook up the second
    projector, the computer no longer detects the display and will use the HDMI port as an output.

Thus, can you force a video output from the HDMI port using Windows 10.

MS KY User, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Xzibit Win User

Output raw RGB color from HDMI port

12 Bit HDMI color output in Cat 14.6?

Its new to the 14.6 beta

Xzibit, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Output raw RGB color from HDMI port

1. Output raw RGB color from HDMI port - Similar Threads - Output raw RGB

2. Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?: Hi Community, here's the thing. I have two HDMI monitors, one conneced to an HDMI port and one to a DVI both give sound, even the DVI but I cannot make both of them give sound at the same time. Windows lists them both as one output source, and only the first monitor that I...
  3. Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?: Hi Community, here's the thing. I have two HDMI monitors, one conneced to an HDMI port and one to a DVI both give sound, even the DVI but I cannot make both of them give sound at the same time. Windows lists them both as one output source, and only the first monitor that I...
  4. Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 2 HDMI ports 1 output audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 HDMI ports 1 output audio: HeyI have an Acer Swift laptop and I connected a USB-C extender that has 2 USBs, 1 USB-C and 1 HDMI.I have my TV connected to the main HDMI and 1 monitor connected to the extender with another HDMI to VGA extension to the monitor, however, when I have the two connected, the...
  6. 2 HDMI ports 1 output audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 HDMI ports 1 output audio: HeyI have an Acer Swift laptop and I connected a USB-C extender that has 2 USBs, 1 USB-C and 1 HDMI.I have my TV connected to the main HDMI and 1 monitor connected to the extender with another HDMI to VGA extension to the monitor, however, when I have the two connected, the...
  7. 2 HDMI ports 1 output audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. hdmi output

in Windows 10 Customization
    hdmi output: i am not getting any sound or video from my hdmi. what should i try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-output/aa63273e-1a66-495a-b272-d3d32d8495fb
  9. HDMI port doesn't output to external monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI port doesn't output to external monitor: I want to output video to an external monitor from my PC, through the HDMI port. However it doesn't work... I checked with other cable and other monitor but same situation. On the other hand, I can output to same monitors from other two computers, so the monitors and the...
  10. RGB colors issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RGB colors issue: I purchased Jetion mouse RGB. This mouse should be able to change colors and mix blue, green and red. My machine is changing colors normally when it is booting. When the system starts Windows 10 it stays red. When I don’t use computer, the screen soon turns off and the mouse...