Windows 10: Oval Circles on desktop.

Discus and support Oval Circles on desktop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why are some of my desktop icons (e.g. Picasa, Google) oval shaped? My monitor is a wide screen so everything is stretched outwards. Can I correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lee12, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Lee12 Win User

Oval Circles on desktop.

Why are some of my desktop icons (e.g. Picasa, Google) oval shaped? My monitor is a wide screen so everything is stretched outwards. Can I correct this?

:)

Lee12, Aug 6, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

all circles on the screen are ovals

Hi Douglas, your Display Driver will need rolling back . . . Windows Update has lately been installing incorrect display drivers . . .

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters Section

Right click your graphics card, choose properties

On the Driver Tab, click 'Roll back Driver'

Close Device Manager and restart your system

If the rollback option is greyed out:

Right click on your display adapter, click 'Uninstall device'

Choose 'Delete the driver software for this device' then click 'Uninstall'

Restart the computer (must be a restart, not a shut down)

Windows will then download the correct driver

DaveM121, Aug 6, 2015
  3. have upgraded to Windows 10 & all circles have become oval.

Original Title:

I have upgraded to Windows 10 & all circles have become oval. This problem as not present with Windows 7.

HELP!!

PianoKeith, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Oval Circles on desktop.

1. Oval Circles on desktop. - Similar Threads - Oval Circles desktop

2. ROUND IMAGES APPEAR OVAL NOT TALL ENOUGH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROUND IMAGES APPEAR OVAL NOT TALL ENOUGH: My monitor is HP2710 widescreen. When using Windows 10 Intel HD Graphics 530 to see the entire Windows 10 screen, I must use a 1600x1200 resolution. Round appears oval. If I choose the native resolution of the monitor, 1900x1080 round appears round but the START button is off...
  3. ROUND IMAGES APPEAR OVAL NOT TALL ENOUGH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ROUND IMAGES APPEAR OVAL NOT TALL ENOUGH: My monitor is HP2710 widescreen. When using Windows 10 Intel HD Graphics 530 to see the entire Windows 10 screen, I must use a 1600x1200 resolution. Round appears oval. If I choose the native resolution of the monitor, 1900x1080 round appears round but the START button is off...
  4. ROUND IMAGES APPEAR OVAL NOT TALL ENOUGH

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Strange Blue Circles on Apps In Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Blue Circles on Apps In Desktop: As I'm about to go do something else, I see my computer requires an update. Okay! I let my computer restart, and when It opens back up, I'm greeted with this error. When I close it, there are strange blue circles around my apps. Any way to get rid of them? Edit: The blue...
  6. Strange circle on monitor of windows desktop.

Strange circle on monitor of windows desktop.: I have an all in 1 HP desktop that has what looks like a light gray circle at the top center of the monitor or sometimes on the right center of the screen that the mouse will snap to. I do not have Cortana enabled, I have disabled the gaming console to track activities;...
  7. red circle with red diagonal line on desktop

red circle with red diagonal line on desktop: hi I have a red circle with a red diagonal line through in surrounded by a box on my screen what does this mean thanks bridget https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-circle-with-red-diagonal-line-on-desktop/74ea0b6a-8c9d-4080-9ec9-1a566cd5c725
  8. blue circle on Word desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue circle on Word desktop shortcut: why is there a blue circle on word shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-circle-on-word-desktop-shortcut/83b1a842-1bf3-4c68-9a5e-5caa4e57697f
  9. Icons becoming oval in shape

Icons becoming oval in shape: Good day please all the icons on my desktop including other images of my laptop have been OVAL IN SHAPE. Please what must I do to return it to normal size. Thank you...
  10. Two Circles on desktop behind apps

Two Circles on desktop behind apps: I have noticed two circles located on the left third of the screen that has two circles. I have also noticed that often a cursor is attached to the upper circle. Are these there for a purpose? Do I need them? If not, how do I get rid of them? 16878

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why are circles oval on my pc screen?

2. win10 circles are oval

3. 8 oval circles in middle of screen how to ge rid of it

4. windows 10 circles become oval,
  5. black oval shapes appeared behind my icons on my desktop