Windows 10: Over 450 Areas of Bird’s Eye Imagery Now Live on Bing Maps

Discus and support Over 450 Areas of Bird’s Eye Imagery Now Live on Bing Maps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you’re headed out on an end-of-the-year vacation this holiday season, you can preview that special place on Bing Maps using the new Bird’s Eye... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Over 450 Areas of Bird’s Eye Imagery Now Live on Bing Maps

Source: Over 450 Areas of Bird’s Eye Imagery Now Live on Bing Maps | Maps Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 20, 2017

2. Birds eye view

Does anybody know if birds eye view will be enabled for bing maps on WP7? The birds eye view imagery is great, while the satellite imagery in the South of England is so bad that they might as well not have bothered. Surely it would be fairly straight forward
    to add the birds eye view imagery as another optional layer?

Aceofspades25, Nov 20, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    why bing maps is not updated in my windows phone

It's more likely Bing's imagery for that area is not up-to-date. Check
    maps.bing.com
    in the same areas to see if you see the same thing as on your phone.

Entegy, Nov 20, 2017
Thema:

Over 450 Areas of Bird’s Eye Imagery Now Live on Bing Maps

1. Over 450 Areas of Bird’s Eye Imagery Now Live on Bing Maps - Similar Threads - 450 Areas Bird’s

2. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  3. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  4. Mouse problem in League of Legends/bird-eye view games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse problem in League of Legends/bird-eye view games: Hi.So long story short, ever since i got my new pc some years ago and going from vista to win10, ive had alot of bugs when it comes to inputs in general or mouse movement. Have done everything i can think of/read possible solutions but thing is there can be million different...
  5. Bing maps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing maps: How can I get rid of Bing maps on geocaching web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-maps/5c5d62c1-8503-47bb-862f-4032ce303356
  6. Bing Maps Released New Bird's Eye Imagery

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Released New Bird's Eye Imagery: Bing Maps was one of the first mapping services on the web to offer oblique 45-degree angle aerial imagery, also known as Bird’s Eye. Bing Maps is still as committed as ever to offering fresh high-resolution satellite and aerial imagery. Over the last 12 months we’ve been...
  7. Now See the Road Ahead with Traffic Camera Images on Bing Maps

in Windows 10 News
    Now See the Road Ahead with Traffic Camera Images on Bing Maps: The Bing Maps Routing and Traffic Team is constantly working to make navigation and route planning easier! Hot on the heels of our previous announcement about traffic coloring, the Bing Maps team is proud to announce that we have made it possible for users to access traffic...
  8. Bing Maps Local Insights API Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Local Insights API Now Available: The Bing Maps team is happy to announce Bing Maps Local Insights API. With the release of Bing Maps Local Search API earlier this month, we are excited to include another API to the collection. Bing Maps Local Insights API is powerful REST API that provides insights into...
  9. Bing Maps Location Recognition API Now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Location Recognition API Now Generally Available: Today, we are pleased to announce the general availability release of the Bing Maps Location Recognition API that we previewed in last month’s blog post. Supercharge your applications to provide users with more context about what is nearby. Given a location (latitude,...
  10. Bing Maps Streetside Imagery Integrated into OpenStreetMap iD Editor

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Streetside Imagery Integrated into OpenStreetMap iD Editor: Microsoft has a long history of working with the community to help improve OpenStreetMap . This includes being the first company to provide aerial imagery to the community for editing and, more recently, our release of almost ten million building footprints. We continue to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bing Maps Birds Eye

2. bingt birds eye

3. bing maps and live cam